Sackboy
527 posts

Re: Disappointed in PS4 lack of feature capabilities

Jun 20, 2014

I wonder how many pages this thread will go lmao.... The one made before this is already 12 pages Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6000 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Mordimir wrote:

I have been a devote Sony fan for years, but with the purchase of a PS4 I met my end. How in the hell can the creator of the audio cd not support it on their newest bad **bleep** system? I am Noorry sony I have stood by you as long as I could. No backwards capability? No cd's or digital audio? With the money I have spent on laptops, tablets, and consoles I wish I had gotten an XBOX ONE. By the way I am using a sony Vaio to write this rant.

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Added Debate & Opinion label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TwistedTarantula

Just because the PS4 isn't backward compatable, able to play Audio CD's or MP3's like the PS3 can does not make it a bad system.  Give Sony time.  They'll catch up eventually.  

Message 12 of 17 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jun 20, 2014

As a day one buyer of a PSV I'll tell you that the system didn't have support for Youtube, awful browser, no apps other than FB and Twitter, a very limited content manager and no PSX backwards compatibility. Today? It's got all that and more~.

No system comes out with everything in them; I'm not saying it's fine, I'm just saying it's the way it is. It's the same for the Wii U, the XBOX One, the 3DS and so on and so forth. But speaking about Sony, the provided most everything the PSV was missing or that people were begging for within a year, so give them time because with the PS4 it'll be just the same~.

Message 13 of 17 (97 Views)
Wastelander
738 posts

Jun 20, 2014
Well sell your PS4 and get an xb1. Problem solved.
Message 14 of 17 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Jun 20, 2014
Why on earth would anybody want to play music on a device that consumes so much power? With apps, you are looking at about 89 watts. With audio CD's, your probably looking at more. Mommy must just love the electric bill.
Message 15 of 17 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jun 21, 2014

Mordimir wrote:

I have been a devote Sony fan for years, but with the purchase of a PS4 I met my end. How in the hell can the creator of the audio cd not support it on their newest bad **bleep** system? I am Noorry sony I have stood by you as long as I could. No backwards capability? No cd's or digital audio? With the money I have spent on laptops, tablets, and consoles I wish I had gotten an XBOX ONE. By the way I am using a sony Vaio to write this rant.

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Added Debate & Opinion label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TwistedTarantula

OH LOOK

Message 16 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6000 posts

Jun 21, 2014

WarnerShane wrote:

Mordimir wrote:

OH LOOK

Sony made it very clear what the PS4 could and could not do prior to launch.  You should have done some research before purchase.  And X1 isn't much better either.  

Message 17 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes