Jun 20 2014
By: Mordimir First Son 3 posts

Disappointed in PS4 lack of feature capabilities

[ Edited ]
16 replies 569 views Edited Jun 20, 2014

I have been a devote Sony fan for years, but with the purchase of a PS4 I met my end. How in the hell can the creator of the audio cd not support it on their newest bad **bleep** system? I am Noorry sony I have stood by you as long as I could. No backwards capability? No cd's or digital audio? With the money I have spent on laptops, tablets, and consoles I wish I had gotten an XBOX ONE. By the way I am using a sony Vaio to write this rant.

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Added Debate & Opinion label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TwistedTarantula

Message 1 of 17 (569 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11046 posts

Re: Do Not Buy Sony

Jun 20, 2014

Mordimir wrote:

I have been a devote Sony fan for years, but with the purchase of a PS4 I met my end. How in the hell can the creator of the audio cd not support it on their newest bad **bleep** system? I am Noorry sony I have stood by you as long as I could. No backwards capability? No cd's or digital audio? With the money I have spent on laptops, tablets, and consoles I wish I had gotten an XBOX ONE. By the way I am using a sony Vaio to write this rant.

pretty much the same issue over there. you can stream music to the One, but you'll need a windows phone or a new surface tablet to do it.

Message 2 of 17 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1031 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Mordimir wrote:

OOOOooooooops! I already bought a Playstation 4 and to be frank I am loving it. So you signed up today after being a devoted Sony fan  for years to make a post  that bashes the Playstation 4? I didn't see that one coming. Xbox does not have any of those things either. Looks like you better stick to your Sony Vaio.  Next.....Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 17 (539 Views)
MVP Support
14068 posts

Jun 20, 2014

I STILL don't get it - people don't do ANY research prior to purchasing, then act surprised when features they seem to want on a GAMING console aren't there, then rant like 4-year old children.  Do I have this right?  If so, I STILL don't get it.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 4 of 17 (534 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Disappointed in PS4 lack of feature capabilities

Jun 20, 2014

Mordimir wrote:

Mod Edit: Updated title to be as descriptive as possible. Added Debate & Opinion label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TwistedTarantula

Research friend. The Xbox One doesnt do most of this either lol. I gues you did none of that at all.

Message 5 of 17 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1479 posts

Jun 20, 2014

ANOTHER, long time, DEVOTED, Sony fan who, KNOWS NOTHING, about what their $399 purchase does! I'm shocked! Go play in traffic. Oh, go ahead and get your crapbox none, then don't come back.

Message 6 of 17 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5893 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Here_we_go_again.jpg

Message 7 of 17 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Jun 20, 2014

This Thread

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 8 of 17 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Jun 20, 2014

TheMooseChops wrote:

Mordimir wrote:

OOOOooooooops! I already bought a Playstation 4 and to be frank I am loving it. So you signed up today after being a devoted Sony fan  for years to make a post  that bashes the Playstation 4? I didn't see that one coming. Xbox does not have any of those things either. Looks like you better stick to your Sony Vaio.  Next.....Smiley Mad

You do have CD audio playback on the Xbox one

Message 9 of 17 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Res-R-Rex wrote:

ANOTHER, long time, DEVOTED, Sony fan who, KNOWS NOTHING, about what their $399 purchase does! I'm shocked! Go play in traffic. Oh, go ahead and get your crapbox none, then don't come back.

Crapbox none... Lol?  ... Naaa

Message 10 of 17 (461 Views)
0 Likes