Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 27 2014
By: tkmilano First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

Digital Game Upgrades Should Be Available for All Games

[ Edited ]
23 replies 196 views Edited Jan 27, 2014

This is UNBELIEVABLE! It's obvious people wanted to buy FIFA when it came out and play it...then came out the PS4 and gamers want to play it on it! It's unbelievable i paid 69 euros for my PS3 FIFA 14, then 399$ for the PS4 and now i have to pay again 69$ or euros for the PS4 FIFA 14...

I have the digital copy of it and it's unthinkable that only who has purchased the game in a shop such as gamestop or online on amazon can have the PS4 version for a discounted price. Didn't Sony and Electronic Arts want to make it easier to purchase games online? Also because they make more money selling online! And now what? We purchased on Playstation Store and we could not have the same treatment... 

PEOPLE LIKE ME PURCHASED YOUR GAME, WE GAVE YOU 69.99 F****N EUROS! I WANT TO PLAY IT ALSO ON PS4.

I'M WILLING TO PAY ALSO 10-15$ FOR THE UPGRADE, IT'S OK, I UNDERSTAND, I WILL...BUT NOT AGAIN 69.99...NO WAY!

I've bought again a playstation console, the fifth in my life. I've bought it because i thought Sony was better than Microsoft on gaming. But i think I was wrong. You're becoming like them. Charging people for online also...

DON'T YOU REALISE WE ALREADY GIVE YOU A LOT OF OUR MONEY??? ISN'T ENOUGH? DO YOU WANNA ACT LIKE OTHER COMPANIES, ONLY WHAT MATTER IS REVENUES?

You already saw it, you're losing your sector thanks to Microsoft that puts some competition in it.

If you don't respect and treat well your customers, you'll never see them again.

If you don't fix this issue soon, THIS WILL BE MY LAST PLAYSTATION PURCHASE FOR SURE...

--

meowstro edit: Updated thread to break up wall of text. Updated thread label.

Message 1 of 24 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10438 posts

Re: digital games upgrades

Jan 27, 2014
If you had actually taken the time to look it up, you would know that you can do it for digital games
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 2 of 24 (193 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12214 posts

Jan 27, 2014

tkmilano wrote:

This is UNBELIEVABLE! It's obvious people wanted to buy FIFA when it came out and play it...then came out the PS4 and gamers want to play it on it! IT's unbelievable i paid 69 euros for my PS3 FIFA 14, then 399$ for the PS4 and now i have to pay again 69$ or euros for the PS4 FIFA 14...

I have the digital copy of it and it's unthinkable that only who has purchased the game in a shop such as gamestop or online on amazon can have the PS4 version for a discounted price.

Didn't Sony and Electronic Arts want to make it easier to purchase games online? Also because they make more money selling online! And now what? We purchased on Playstation Store and we could not have the same treatment... 

PEOPLE LIKE ME PURCHASED YOUR GAME, WE GAVE YOU 69.99 F****N EUROS! I WANT TO PLAY IT ALSO ON PS4.

I'M WILLING TO PAY ALSO 10-15$ FOR THE UPGRADE, IT'S OK, I UNDERSTAND, I WILL...BUT NOT AGAIN 69.99...NO WAY!

I've bought again a playstation console, the fifth in my life. I've bought it because i thought Sony was better than Microsoft on gaming. But i think I was wrong. You're becoming like them. Charging people for online also...

DON'T YOU REALISE WE ALREADY GIVE YOU A LOT OF OUR MONEY???

ISN'T ENOUGH? DO YOU WANNA ACT LIKE OTHER COMPANIES, ONLY WHAT MATTER IS REVENUES?

You already saw it, you're losing your sector thanks to Microsoft that puts some competition in it.

If you don't respect and treat well your customers, you'll never see them again.

If you don't fix this issue soon, THIS WILL BE MY LAST PLAYSTATION PURCHASE FOR SURE...

That was EA's decision, not Sony's.

Blame them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 24 (191 Views)
MVP Support
12214 posts

Jan 27, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
If you had actually taken the time to look it up, you would know that you can do it for digital games

FIFA 14 is not included in the upgrade program.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 24 (190 Views)
Last Guardian
10438 posts

Jan 27, 2014
I actually went and googled the program, since apparently you don't have google, and fifa isn't even on the program. Its not sony's fault. Its up to the publisher to take part in the deal

Message 5 of 24 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10438 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Freaking ninja glacius ahhhhh

Message 6 of 24 (180 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jan 27, 2014
There should be a mandatory IQ test before people can purchase any kind of computerized device.
Message 7 of 24 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 27, 2014

I have informed myself a lot better than you since i knew FIFA is not in the available-to-upgrade titles while NBA, an EA sports game is.

It s not only publisher fault...Sony and EA didn't reached the agreement on FIFA because it makes more money than those 5 or 6 available.

It seems I have google and i know how does the market works. You should use better your technology.

Message 8 of 24 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10438 posts

Re: Digital Game Upgrades Should Be Available for All Games

Jan 27, 2014
Oh "I informed myself" well in that case cod ghosts and battlefield wouldn't be in the program since they're two of the biggest shooters available....OH WAI-

Message 9 of 24 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Jan 27, 2014
The games all involved in all these upgrade programs were solely chosen by the publisher and not Sony.
Message 10 of 24 (130 Views)
0 Likes