Nov 22 2006
By: Lischynski Fender Bender 4788 posts

Different Wireless Network Problem.

4 replies 2 views Edited Nov 22, 2006
I have a 60 gig, and I have tried many different ways to get online to my linksys b router. I have tried with all auto settings, with my computer's ip, my routers ip, 2 dns settings, I have updated, I'm lost.

What I did first was try all auto settings like I do with PSP, so when I tested my connection, it said it could not connect to the ip. Then, I tried my routers ip, the 190.160.1.100 or so numbers, and it obtained the ip, but could not connect. My signal strength is sufficient as well.
Video Game Music
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1361 posts

Re: Different Wireless Network Problem.

Nov 23, 2006
it may be because u might have a password on ur router, which you should.....just look through the settings and if you got a pass you have to find out where to put it in, inside the ps3 connection settings, srry i cant help more than that since i dont got a ps3
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4788 posts

Nov 23, 2006
nope, ahhh this sucks.
Video Game Music
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2215 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Networking of any kind is a pain in the ass. What usually works for me is unplugging EVERYTHING, my comp, might as well ps3 too, and then turn everything back on.

It might work, it might not. its just weird like that...worth a try.
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4788 posts

Nov 24, 2006

CmdrCorey wrote:
Networking of any kind is a pain in the ass. What usually works for me is unplugging EVERYTHING, my comp, might as well ps3 too, and then turn everything back on.

It might work, it might not. its just weird like that...worth a try.

I have indeed tried a few power cycles, but to no avail. I think I will just pick up a G router today anyways.
Video Game Music
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes