Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: DiGiTaLXPLOSIONZ First Son 8 posts

Different Games

6 replies 118 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

As we know, the U.S. PS Plus members believe that PS Plus is going down hill. This thread is to suggest game ideas for Sony to see. But do remember that Sony cannot give us free games like Resident Evil, or Call of Duty, or GTA because those are not Sony Entertainment games.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Different Games

Oct 5, 2012
I suggest the Jurassic Park season pass and Motorstorm Apocalypse
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 5, 2012

DiGiTaLXPLOSIONZ wrote:

As we know, the U.S. PS Plus members believe that PS Plus is going down hill. This thread is to suggest game ideas for Sony to see. But do remember that Sony cannot give us free games like Resident Evil, or Call of Duty, or GTA because those are not Sony Entertainment games.

What are you talking about? Most of the free games in PS+ have not been Sony published games.

BTW, Jurassic Park was already given away for free last year when you subscribed to PS+...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (111 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

DiGiTaLXPLOSIONZ wrote:

Really? I find this hard to believe. We are getting free stuff every week! Look at what 360 Gold members are getting to see the amazing value we have.

Its just the current trend is US PS+ users looking at the EU site and watching them get much more.

The complainers look for a place to vent and the satisfied don't.

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (103 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 5, 2012
No, you believe that PS+ is going downhill. I'm perfectly fine with my service. Also, Resident Evil 5 is coming to EU PS+, and EU recently received Red Dead Redemption, a Rockstar title, so I have no idea how you came to your assumption. There are easily more Third Party titles than Sony titles added to PS+.

I'd like to see Burnout, or Heavenly Sword.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29028 posts

Oct 5, 2012

DiGiTaLXPLOSIONZ wrote:

That statement is just plain wrong, a small minority perhaps, me no, I think I'm safe to say that most others also no, as someone else has already said most of the games were not Sony's anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
Sackboy
533 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

I'm jealous of content that EU gets, but I don't believe that U.S. PS Plus is going downhill.  I actually feel the opposite.  Before June of this year, you would get 8 or so games a month, 4 or 5 of which would be minis, the remaining PS One games, and on a rare occasion a full PS3 Game.  I wouldn't mind recommending some games, though:

Azure Dreams (PSOne - Not available on PSN)

Chrono Trigger/Chross

Dark Souls (PS3 - Not available on PSN)

Demon's Souls (PS3 - Not availalbe on PSN)

Final Fantasy (Any of them, from any system)

Suikoden (Any of them, from any system)

Xenogears (Any of them, from any system)

This is a Playstation, where the hell are the JRPGs?  I've seen two since I signed up for PS Plus in June '11.  If the content is good enough, such as my recommendations, I would love to see some old PSOne PS2 titles.  Just because we're in the western hemisphere doesn't mean we only want shooters and sports games (although I am loving the shooters: Starhawk, Borderlands, Dust514).  Give us some Japanese content for our Japanese console; there's a ton of it out there.

I'd also like to see more games with online multiplayer features, like Borderlands.  This benefits people who already own these games, as well.  After the hype from a game dies down, there are less people playing it online.  When a game, such as Borderlands, is included in the IGC, the online community for that title surges up again.  Everybody wins.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes