Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 12 2012
By: mastorofpuppetz Gaming Beast 2340 posts

Did Sony forget Ps one classics and psp games for vita?

10 replies 317 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

When was the last time Sony added more ps one or psp titles? And why do all these psn games releasing every week not available for the vita? Is sony trying to make vita fail? It seems they are messing up at every turn, no reason PSN titles cannot work on vita its moronic. It's like the vita is not really a part of psn, still cannot see vita users online, when i send a message from my vita it also send it to myself, and message notifications are always slow and late on vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (317 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: Did Sony forget Ps one classics and psp games for vita?

Dec 12, 2012

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Sony. I'd like to hear more info on what's going on with it, if they axed it or what.

It also confuses me when they put a game up and put "PSN" after it. Why not put "PS3" on it? Is it also available for the "PSP" and that's why they put "PSN"? Sorry, I'm new to Sony's Store.

Anyway, even though I have more then enough games from different genre's on my Vita, I do wish Sony/developers would be more vocal on what's going on with the Vita.

Looking forward to Oddworld Stranger's Wrath on Vita next week though.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I almost feel like they should truly integrate the entire PSN.  I mean think about it.... we have PSN Games, PSMini Games, PSMobile Games.... I dont know why these aren't all just called PSN Games...  They are only found on the PS Store and can only be used on Devices allowed by Sony...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4542 posts

Dec 12, 2012

UnrealButcher wrote:

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Sony. I'd like to hear more info on what's going on with it, if they axed it or what.

It also confuses me when they put a game up and put "PSN" after it. Why not put "PS3" on it? Is it also available for the "PSP" and that's why they put "PSN"? Sorry, I'm new to Sony's Store.

That's interesting; I've never really paid attention to that.  My guess would be that it's for PSN exclusive titles.  For example, Escape Plan, which is on Vita but only by PSN, not on a card.  I'll see what I notice next time I'm in the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (273 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12020 posts

Dec 12, 2012

OptimusC wrote:

I almost feel like they should truly integrate the entire PSN.  I mean think about it.... we have PSN Games, PSMini Games, PSMobile Games.... I dont know why these aren't all just called PSN Games...  They are only found on the PS Store and can only be used on Devices allowed by Sony...

Well, that would probably be why.

Even though they're all on PSN, not every device can use them.

PS Mobile games can only be played by PS Vita and Playstation Certified Devices.

PS Mini can be used by PS3 and PS Vita or PSP

PSN Games can be used by either PS3 and/or PS Vita.

So because not every one of those games is accessible to every device, it's good to differentiate.

And PS Minis are VERY small, so people who just want small downloads can find a nice category for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (269 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 12, 2012
im trying to kudos you
i dont think sony is letting me
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 12, 2012
nevermind
i figured it out :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4542 posts

Dec 12, 2012

dallscowboys88 wrote:
nevermind
i figured it out :smileyhappy:

And yet you didn't give anyone kudos :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Sony stealthy release one or two PSP games a week.Same thing goes with PS1 classics.They just don't tell us.They've added Castlevania Symphony of the Night(PS1) to the store but it's hidden.It's not in PS1 classics but if you search for it,it comes up.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (219 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Yea it does seem like they have. very dissapointing because I really want to play the Crash and Spyro games on my Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes