Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9670 posts

Re: Destiny Beta Codes Hit Its Limit?

Feb 27, 2014
That's just wrong.. Honestly that's why some companies don't allow you to cancel a preorder if you already received a reward for preordering..
>

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (554 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2014

Teus wrote:
That's just wrong.. Honestly that's why some companies don't allow you to cancel a preorder if you already received a reward for preordering..

And you shouldn't be FORCED to make such a commitment if you're not getting what was essentially promised.

I gave OP a work-around. Gamestop is not the best at resolving customer service issues.... by the time they DO resolve it, OP could have just as easily cancelled his pre-order at Gamestop, and just pre-order at Amazon and have ZERO issues getting a Beta code. (Which I think he should do right now)

This is not an issue with Bungie or Activision.... its a Gamestop issue due to OP being told the WRONG information.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="https://twitter.com/NateBuchan">@NateBuchan</a> We have not run out of Beta keys. You can still gain access to the Destiny Beta with a pre-order. <a href="http://t.co/izBm2li3iq">http://t.co/izBm2li3iq</a></p>&mdash; Bungie (@Bungie) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bungie/statuses/433354251171942400">February 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> 

Maybe if he tweeted, called, or emailed Bungie or Activision about the problem he'd likely get a beta code anyway.

PS: I fail at embedding tweets

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 27, 2014

I got my code right on the reciept as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (538 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 16, 2014
Can anyone give me a code for a ps3 I really want one please my gamertag is Nieves2Dope add me and message me please
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jul 16, 2014
all you guys who have a code on reciept that is not the actual beta code you need to go to bungie.net and create an acount then link it to your psn and email then put in your reciept code then wait for emal on beta day .do it now cause if you wait till half the finds out that there is a process to getting the beta then severs will become bogged and it might delay the time you get your email
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jul 16, 2014

Sane714 wrote:
Yeah I regret it now cause I hear that what ever you own in the beta will transfer to the real game. And the beta is a small portion of the full version

Bungie has already stated that the only thing that will transfer from the beta to the full game is a special emblem you will recieve during the beta (I think you get the emblem for blaying on the 23rd).

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
969 posts

Jul 16, 2014

Gamestop, thats where i stopped reading, they are the worst game retailer, always ripping their customers off, yet somehow you guys keep ordering from them like staying with an abusive boyfriend...

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (127 Views)
0 Likes