Highlighted
Dec 23 2012
By: Deathbird61 First Son 1 posts

Demo out of sync

2 replies 89 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

It sucks when I look for a game demo in this busy life and there is nobody that has a clue how to make an a to z  - 1 to 10000 web page that works for sony. its a sad thing when I look for a demo that starts with R  and I see it all over the place. (Behind A and G)  I think it's almost time to walk away from this company. Management is poor when they trick you like this list in there demos on line, This company simply has gotten into the game habit to the point that there lies are just a way to pass time, deception is the morning coffee. I have only placed maybe 24 hours of play time on my PS3 slim but if I get a good offer I will sell it with all 40+ games and guns and eye and other goods I bought in the moment, some Have never seen a charge to the batterys.

A through z is nominal everywhere but this company thinks they can do BS like this to us and have us put up with it. LOL I'll play PC games Before this BS, I don't mind the money I spend, What I hate is the BS I have to put up with with little time I have to play !!!!!

You want me to buy your products then stop your games AGAINST me, work with me instead, I think we will all ne happy, and you know as well as I do that the PS2 will work with a memory save remap on ps3, just be honest with us and you will be the top seller for a long time to come. Keep up the BS run around **bleep** and you will lose more customers. Simply put we all hate lies and tricks aganst us so stop now !!! or pay the losses to what can be a great company.

Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Demo out of sync

Dec 23, 2012
So...I'm guessing this has something to do with demos? That's all I could gleam from your half-wit rant.
Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7662 posts

Re: Demo out of sync

Dec 23, 2012

johngie wrote:
So...I'm guessing this has something to do with demos? That's all I could gleam from your half-wit rant.

Nope. I think the OP doesn't like the new Playstation Store or is upset because the PS3 can't play PS2 games. I am not sure.

9197980539a10722889245l.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes