Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2012
By: mastorofpuppetz Gaming Beast 2284 posts

Declassified 1 hour long SP 4/10 first review

18 replies 546 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Call+of+Duty%3A+Black+Ops+-+Declassified/review.asp?c=46568

4/10 first review, how does sony allow this and whose decision was it to totally butcher Single player? SOny it's almost like you want vita to fail, how hard is itt o make a fps with a decent normal campaign on vita?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Re: Declassified 1 hour long SP 4/10 first review

Nov 14, 2012

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Call+of+Duty%3A+Black+Ops+-+Declassified/review.asp?c=46568

4/10 first review, how does sony allow this and whose decision was it to totally butcher Single player? SOny it's almost like you want vita to fail, how hard is itt o make a fps with a decent normal campaign on vita?

its call of duty  its going to sell the cod sheep  will buy it and love it..     They wanted a cal of duty game and  sony gave them a  cod game  hahaha..

COd is bad series anyway.  plus the original dev got  canned  while making it.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (528 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4561 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I hope they do realize that Declassified comes with Roads to Victory PSP game voucher, Nhilistic provided it for "free" probably knowing the SP is short. They did mention in an interview that they did focus their best efforts into the multiplayer portion of the game. Rightfully so, COD [seasoned/casual] Gamers who don't spend a single minute in the SP but the Multiplayer actually.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Yeah, multiplayer is generally pretty much why people play Call of Duty. Would you rather have a great single player campaign and shoddy multiplayer?

I didn't even look at the review, don't feel like it... but no matter how bad it is, does it really deserve a 4?

Edit: Okay, so I checked out the review. It's less of a review... more of a rant. The guy is obviously mad about the game and ranting, not reviewing it. Not very professional. Either way, I don't really care. I had no intention of buying the game, I was just kind of hoping it was good so that it would raise Vita's popularity.

Apparently though, a lot of people disagree with this guy... the 100+ ratings on the PSN so far put it at 4.5 stars...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I can't help but laugh whenever people blame Sony for a game that's made from a 3rd party get bad reviews.

It's Activision's IP, Nihilistic was hired to make it, Sony didn't even publish it.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (481 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 14, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

its call of duty  its going to sell the cod sheep  will buy it and love it..     They wanted a cal of duty game and  sony gave them a  cod game  hahaha..

I don't believe that is correct, Nihilistic has decided to focus on mobile gaming. It is largely believed that this games was rushed to market, so the end result isn't too surprising...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

I don't believe that is correct, Nihilistic has decided to focus on mobile gaming. It is largely believed that this games was rushed to market, so the end result isn't too surprising...

There no proof they didnt get canned. It rumored that they did.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (456 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 14, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Perhaps. The transition into mobile gaming does seem to be a cover story, because I think their reputation has been irrepairably damaged after the release of this game...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (446 Views)
Gaming Beast
2284 posts

Nov 14, 2012

HUH? How about bth being good? MP isnt good either. Not enough content for 50, 6 maps, weak Sp content bugged filled mess.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (423 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Perhaps. The transition into mobile gaming does seem to be a cover story, because I think their reputation has been irrepairably damaged after the release of this game...

i think cod franchise  has changed so many hands from so many  people. if was them i would be happy to  not making  it. They where making mobile games way before they made this one. So i dont know for  sure. But its rumored.. They could have quit .. i dont know

I fee l like this. They should have  just made it  mP.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (400 Views)
0 Likes