May 17 2012
By: Hidden308 First Son 9 posts

Debit card is invalid?

12 replies 815 views Edited May 17, 2012

I tried adding funds to my account on the playstation 3 store online. I logged in, etc. I triple checked all my information IS CORRECT. It still says invalid I have tried many many times. I even checked using paypal my paypal says my debit card is valid and it's accepted but it isn't accepted on the PSN? Something is clearly wrong and it seems to be very buggy..

Message 1 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Re: Debit card is invalid?

May 17, 2012

just use a psn card..problem solved

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 17, 2012

K pay for my gas to go to wal-mart.. It's late and I am not leaving my house anytime tonight. But the point is of it all it should work and it is not acceptable. It should work without any issues so only one to blame is sony. It may fix my problem about adding funds but it doesn't fix the issue that their system is bugged and should be fixed now does it?

If you're not going to post anything useful don't reply to this thread at all.

Message 3 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29423 posts

May 17, 2012

We know, we know. "C'mon Sony!". Listen bro, try calling your bank. It may be a problem on your end, and not Sony's. GASP! I know right. Chances are they have customer service working at this hour. I know that in the 21st century it's standard operating procedure to complain on a message board, but there's not a whole lot any of us can do.

Worst case, pick up a card tomorrow when you are out and about. You can delay your purchase, and put off gratification by one day can't you?

Message 4 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 17, 2012

Thing is I doubt it is my end due to using it a for something else this morning. Also I have not gotten a email from paypal saying my card has expired or is not invalid and they are pretty fast when it comes to stuff like that so I am 100% sure it is not my end.

Message 5 of 13 (815 Views)
VP of Gaming
29423 posts

May 17, 2012

Hidden308 wrote:

Thing is I doubt it is my end due to using it a for something else this morning. Also I have not gotten a email from paypal saying my card has expired or is not invalid and they are pretty fast when it comes to stuff like that so I am 100% sure it is not my end.

So you'd rather be certain than right? A long time ago people were "100% sure" that the world was flat, and that the sun went around the Earth. How did that work out?

Instead of saying it can't be a problem on your end, here's an idea; TRY! Put some EFFORT into this. Posting on a message board does not get this resolved. Call your bank and ask them if there's a problem. Then call Sony's customer service, and ask them if there's a problem.

Here's the thing about complaining on a message board; IT YIELDS NO RESULTS. I know it's easier to sit there and scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! C'MON SONY!!!", but after that's over you're in the same place as you started. And I know how gamers think that the phone is "old tech", but there's a reason why they pay people on the other end, and it's to HELP YOU. You've made two posts on this message board. How many results have they yielded. ZERO.

So get cracking. You must have some deductive reasoning and research skills. Put them to use.

Message 6 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 17, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37707424

It seems i'm not the only one with this issue.

Message 7 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

May 17, 2012

first of all you are not the thread police i can post where i please..lol..i gave you a solution or you can even get them from amazon and they send the code right to your email(instant download),so stop crying and just do something about it..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 8 of 13 (815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Im having the same **bleep** problem.

Message 9 of 13 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 4, 2013

steve-o1123 wrote:

Im having the same **bleep** problem.

Thanks for bumping a 1 year old thread..... did you even BOTHER TO READ the thread before posting?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 13 (640 Views)
0 Likes