Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Death Threat

Jun 26, 2013

You------PSN Message server--------me The only way to gain location data(IP data) on a cod is to be the host. Point is the process requires catching all IP with no way to determine who is who along as you do not 1v1 this person with no one else in the room then you are safe.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou,balmungfury
Vita owner, PS4 owner(since week 3)

Get your Portable ID!
Message 21 of 33 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Jun 27, 2013

VangBro95 wrote:

That's exactly what I was saying, if he really was 17+ he should have had acted differently.

Age has no bearing on the internet..... I've met some 20, 30, and 40 year olds who act like cry-babies

Besides.... To those who've given death threats to me, I've happily given my home address.... I also sent them pictures of my home defense weapons, even begging them to give me their name and address so I can pay for their trip to my house.

7 years of threats while on PSN.... No one's fulfilled their "promise"

Nothing but idiots full of hot air. 

Just file a grief report, block them, and file a complaint. You'll never hear from them again.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 22 of 33 (116 Views)
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Jdurg wrote:
Heh. I think it would be worth it to call the police and report the person. If it was some snot-nosed teenager, the fact that the police came to his/her house to investigate would land the kid in a LOT of trouble on multiple regards.

If it was a legal adult, then that person would have a permanent criminal record showing that they were charged with issuing a death threat and it would keep them from obtaining employment in many places. Would do a good job of teaching the little dirt-bag that you can't say anything you want and get away with it. Smiley Tongue

Except, there is no actual law that dictates such things..... the worst they would get charged with, if any charges were pressed, criminal mischief.

I get death threats, kids saying they're my dad because they slept with my mom etc etc..... nothing but idiots who are sore losers and cry-babies

Furiously Chaosing
Message 23 of 33 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Jun 27, 2013

BalmungTaichou wrote:

You------PSN Message server--------me The only way to gain location data(IP data) on a cod is to be the host. Point is the process requires catching all IP with no way to determine who is who along as you do not 1v1 this person with no one else in the room then you are safe.

He..... gave his name and address to OP..... 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 24 of 33 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jun 27, 2013
@ gR3yGh051 lol lol I have swords and shields, guns are for wussies.
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou,balmungfury
Vita owner, PS4 owner(since week 3)

Get your Portable ID!
Message 25 of 33 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Jun 27, 2013

BalmungTaichou wrote:
@ gR3yGh051 lol lol I have swords and shields, guns are for wussies.

I never specified what type of weapons I have.... I have all kinds. 

Blunt objects, knives/swords/katana's, firearms, non-lethal.... dogs.... 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 26 of 33 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13010 posts

Jun 27, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

SnaPdRagOn14 wrote:
It's kinda stupid sony didn't implement a report system on the ps3 . Ppl get away with all kinds of things smh

I guess you haven't read anything in this thread other than the first post?

Well thats for messages but I've played with people with racist names and such and there was no way for me to report them cause they didn't send me a message 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 27 of 33 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2532 posts

Jun 27, 2013
If u were quickscoping I can't defend you.
Photobucket

Monthly Subscription for Online Multiplayer is an Xbox Policy

Message 28 of 33 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I don't play online much so I have not come across anyone like the ones you guys describe. To be honest, it kind of makes me not want to play online with strangers much. It's not that I am scared of them or anything like that but I have low tolerance for disrespectful behavior from people...

Message 29 of 33 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4680 posts

Jun 27, 2013

This kind of behavior is common, especially on Call of Duty games. There are many adolescents online who claim that they will "hack your console." Whenever anyone says that to me I just laugh at them and ask for them to explain to me exactly how that works. They'll usually ramble off nonsense about IP addresses. You can scare them pretty easily (because most of them are gullible and stupid to begin with) by telling them that you're recording the game and that you'll send it to the FBI. As far as a death threat goes, I would say that the odds are so small that a teenager playing Call of Duty would have the capability to track down and kill somebody they meet who they know nothing about over the internet. I would report him and block him. If you really wanna ruin that clown's day you should file a police report and press charges.

Message 30 of 33 (73 Views)
0 Likes