Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Dear gamers......

Jun 13, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Now is a wonderful time to get together and rejoice as gamers.  Come hither as we sing the song of praise.

KUMBAYA, my Lord!  KUMBAYA!  **** you, Microsoft!  KUMBAYA!  **** you, DRM!  KUMBAYA!  **** you Xbox One!  KUMBAYA!

After the ceremony there will be blue cookies, Mountain Dew Blue Voltage, or just plain water.  We are going to discuss the horror stories of the other side and rejoice in finding salvation.

I know some people here will hate me for saying this , but I don’t care lol.

wow.......just wow.

you find your salvation in playing games on the PS4? I really feel sorry for you , and hope 1 day you find something good that called REAL LIFE, and to find another good thing called  religion that can get you the REAL SALVATION.

BTW , don’t waste your gaming time to reply to my post, because I will never check this topic again LOL. 

Message 11 of 14 (296 Views)
VP of Gaming
37242 posts

Jun 13, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Now is a wonderful time to get together and rejoice as gamers.  Come hither as we sing the song of praise.

KUMBAYA, my Lord!  KUMBAYA!  **** you, Microsoft!  KUMBAYA!  **** you, DRM!  KUMBAYA!  **** you Xbox One!  KUMBAYA!

After the ceremony there will be blue cookies, Mountain Dew Blue Voltage, or just plain water.  We are going to discuss the horror stories of the other side and rejoice in finding salvation.

wow.......just wow.

you find your salvation in playing games on the PS4? I really feel sorry for you , and hope 1 day you find something good that called REAL LIFE, and to find another good thing called  religion that can get you the REAL SALVATION.

BTW , don’t waste your gaming time to reply to my post, because I will never check this topic again LOL. 

well apparently someone didnt find "real salvation"

Message 12 of 14 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jun 13, 2013

jack-tretton-murdered-the-xbox-one.jpg

Oh this is so fun. Smiley Tongue

Sony for the win!

Message 13 of 14 (199 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
892 posts

Jun 13, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

zack2091 wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

wow.......just wow.

well apparently someone didnt find "real salvation"

or a sense of humor.

Message 14 of 14 (113 Views)
0 Likes