Sep 02 2013
By: Taken5L First Son 1 posts

Dear Sony

6 replies 238 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

I just want to tell you there is 2 things that are going to make up my mind on buying a PS4.They are you must keep coming out with games that are 3D enabled,I have a 3D TV and the games that have 3D immerse you to play for hours.The other thing is the biggest decision maker of you have to release another God of War.This by far my favorite series of all time,I bought my first PS3 as soon as I heard that God of War 3 was going to released on PS3.And that was almost 18 month before it came out,well I sure hope you consider the things I asked about.Please make me proud!!!

Message 1 of 7 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: Dear Sony

Sep 2, 2013

Here's my reply to your question:

"There are might be 3D support on the PlayStation 4, perhaps it will come in the next year or another and God of War will maybe take a break of games, but it will come on the PlayStation 4 with maybe 3D support in a few years after the release if the Santa Monica Studios approve that God of War will come back.

Thanks for the question, but perhaps people will ignore your annoymous question."

@ Ben Roderick

My name is Ben Roderick and I'm a gamer.
Message 2 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5089 posts

Sep 2, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/VBXOL09.gif

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 3 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Sep 2, 2013

We dont need another God Of War game. the series has run its course. I really cant think of anymore they can possibly do. Maybe Athena as the villain. who knows. I heard most likely there will be 2 more GOW. Im assuming one for the Vita and one of ps4

Message 4 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15211 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Taken5L wrote:

I just want to tell you there is 2 things that are going to make up my mind on buying a PS4.They are you must keep coming out with games that are 3D enabled,I have a 3D TV and the games that have 3D immerse you to play for hours.The other thing is the biggest decision maker of you have to release another God of War.This by far my favorite series of all time,I bought my first PS3 as soon as I heard that God of War 3 was going to released on PS3.And that was almost 18 month before it came out,well I sure hope you consider the things I asked about.Please make me proud!!!

You have NOT reached SONY.  This is a forum for Playstation users JUST LIKE YOU.

SONY does not produce games.  Developers do.  You should e-mail each and every developer and tell them what you want.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 5 of 7 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Sep 2, 2013

This is the one thing I got out of this: me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. The entitlement is strong within this one. 

Message 6 of 7 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39992 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Taken5L wrote:

I really don't see 3D not being available in the next-gen so my view is that the PS4 will like te PS3 be 3D enabled & that developers will, assuming there is the need from us customers for that requirement.

As for another GOW game, who know's, that will as others have indicated be down to the game developers.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 7 (138 Views)
0 Likes