Jun 11 2013
By: darknovaxp Ghost of Sparta 14030 posts

[~DRM] I want you all to stop crying. Now.

[ Edited ]
5 replies 128 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

There you have it, you fearful types. The ones that ignored the subtle jokes from Sony employess. How could you joke about your competitor doing something your fans claimed to be foolish and do the same thing yourself? The ones that said you would build a PC, ignoring the obvious invasive measures some publishers use to combat piracy; the feared DRM. The ones that claimed they would buy a Wii U; yeah happy gaming. Baka.

The PS4 won't require the harsh restictions on used games. You can share them, sell them, buy them, laugh with them, and cornball all you like. There isn't any network authentication required every 24 hours, or at all for that matter. PSN is still free. Now, even though none of you did watch E3 and won't use Bing , you can cease your incessant nagging about how you'll buy Wii U's and build your own PC. I will let you know here: I don't approve of such nonsense.

But it won't stop. You'll find something to cry about. I assure you, even if they're tears of joy.

This is my first real thread in a while, savor it.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (128 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Re: [~DRM] I want you all to stop crying. Now.

Jun 11, 2013
ok. but whats the price ?i think that should be the next worry . mr happygolucky
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14988 posts

Jun 11, 2013

You seem a bit bitter, seriously.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (105 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10804 posts

Jun 11, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You seem a bit bitter, seriously.

Oh, the irony....

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

FoX_FuR wrote:
ok. but whats the price ?i think that should be the next worry . mr happygolucky

$399

Sony just pimp-slapped Microsoft

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I still want it out and I want to see a used game section and how that is working, "trust, but verify" as the saying goes. But I have to admit, due to Sony's show at E3 [...and the rumors that Intel's Broadwell may be delayed to the end of 2014 or early 2015] my tax return next year has a very good chance of being reapportioned.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes