Shinra Executive
36035 posts

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY MY NEWLY ACQUIRED TROPHIES ARE NOT POSTING ON FACEBOOK?

Jul 31, 2011

DOOMSDAY_66 wrote:

how exactly do i sync the trophies ? i thought i did that when i synce psn to my FB.

Nope, just go to your Trophies in the XMB Menu, hit triangle then hit Sync, assuming you've synced them recently & don't have hundreds it should take no more than about 60 seconds.

But this won't change the Facebook notifications.

Message 11 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY MY NEWLY ACQUIRED TROPHIES ARE NOT POSTING ON FACEBOOK?

Jul 31, 2011

No no, what you need to do is go to your trophies, and either click on them, or press triangle then press sync. You cannot be in game for the trophies to sync.

edit: xD

Guyana_Bandit Trophy Card

Message 12 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2012
On the menu go to playstation network then scroll to trophy collection and click it, it will sync your trophies. It seems at least for me they won't post to facebook until I go click my trophies again after earning new ones. Smiley Tongue
Message 13 of 14 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 16, 2013

My trophies haven't posted to FB since 11/29/12 at about 4am. I've deleted and readded my FB account with my PSN id.. manually synced etc. dozens of times. I just gave it up as a broken feature.

Message 14 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes