Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 25 2013
By: HeadShotHottie81 First Son 2 posts

DO SOMETHING ABOUT CHEATERS SONY!!!!

8 replies 1894 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

I have had it with cheaters! UAV's, Aim Bots, Wall Hacks... I report people constantly abusing the playstation network and I am so tired of them not doing anything about the people that are cheating. I went to report someone today and now the complaint form isn't on here anymore. WHAT THE HECK???!!!! I found how to report inappropriate behavior but obviously Sony isn't concerned about the the thousands of cheaters I see EVERYDAY in almost EVERY GAME! It's getting ridiculous and seriously makes me not want to play any games anymore. When are they going to do something about these cheaters?! But, I can be blocked for messaging one of these cheaters using offensive language in a message. Tighten up Sony!!!! You shouldn't have to get twenty reports on one user before you do something. You get ONE report for cheating, you should be automatically blocked for 24 hours. Get 2, 48 hours and so on... get five, and BLOCK THEIR MAC ADDRESS!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (1,894 Views)
VP of Gaming
29112 posts

Re: DO SOMETHING ABOUT CHEATERS SONY!!!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

HeadShotHottie81 wrote:

I have had it with cheaters! UAV's, Aim Bots, Wall Hacks... I report people constantly abusing the playstation network and I am so tired of them not doing anything about the people that are cheating. I went to report someone today and now the complaint form isn't on here anymore. WHAT THE HECK???!!!! I found how to report inappropriate behavior but obviously Sony isn't concerned about the the thousands of cheaters I see EVERYDAY in almost EVERY GAME! It's getting ridiculous and seriously makes me not want to play any games anymore. When are they going to do something about these cheaters?! But, I can be blocked for messaging one of these cheaters using offensive language in a message. Tighten up Sony!!!! You shouldn't have to get twenty reports on one user before you do something. You get ONE report for cheating, you should be automatically blocked for 24 hours. Get 2, 48 hours and so on... get five, and BLOCK THEIR MAC ADDRESS!!!!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

The highlighted part above wouldn't work & would be open to abuse, lets say I have 5 friends, we all get together because we don't like someone because they beat us all the time, so we decide to get together & report them, with your idea a totally innocent player who I & my 5 friends decided we didn't like & for no reason other than he was better than us now has their MAC Address banned, yea that was fair!!!

By the way the report feature does still work, it just has a new web address, here it is for you:

https://us.playstation.com//community/feedback/

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (1,874 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15466 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Stop playing games that are no longer supported, for starters.... or are you a glutton for punishment?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (1,862 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I understand that part, but they could review the game if you sent it in while recording it. They should have an option for that. I also think if you buy a mature rated game, you shouldn't be able to play it unless you are in fact 17 or older. They have birth dates, they could prevent that just simply by not letting them sign into that game unless they are old enough. Can't tell you how many cheaters are REALLY young people who have npthing better to do than to research cheat codes online. It's getting way out of hand when EVERY lobby I get into, there is a cheater. You can obviously see who the cheaters are by their stats.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (1,861 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Just do what I do, kill them alot more then others. I find people on top places in Call of Duty black Ops declassified. What I do is just take them down by all means and stay in the area where they need to get to higher out of map spots. It might make me mad but its makes them even madder knowing I'm standing in there way of using these exploits lol
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (1,855 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Thanks to these CHEATERS half of the d@mn Leaderboards are set at 999999999999999 pts thats just BS im tired of these **bleep** screwing crap up for us hard working gamers.  The need a permanent ban on PSH.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (1,834 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8123 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Most online games are NOT moderated by Sony, but by the game's own staff.

That means if you are looking to report cheating in Call of Duty, you'll want to report it to Activision.

The PSN is only the online service that connects you to the games' servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (1,831 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2846 posts

Mar 25, 2013

hardasathrobbingrock.jpg

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,700+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (1,816 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Worse on PC, its like making your own game with what you want. More powerful but insane mods/hacking. Hopefully with PS4 we can send footage to Sony/Game devs with the share button if we happen to catch it and find bugs that are easier to show than to explain.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (1,803 Views)
0 Likes