Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: czeuch Uncharted Territory 1892 posts

DNS Error 80710102

0 replies 106 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Hi! I am facing an annoying error. I have already searched in Google and Youtube but none of the presented solutions worked.

The situation is:

I log into my PS3 user and I am automatically logged into PSN. As long as I stay in PS3 menu I remain logged (I can see my online friends, see my account, etc). 

However when I access anything that requires to be logged into PSN, I am logged out automatically after a while. This time vaies a lot. Sometimes it I am kicked out seconds after I access the application (PS Store, PS Game, etc) and sometimes it ttakes 2 or 3 minutes.

Then I can't log into PSN anymore. But if I reconfigure my Internet Settings I am able to log in again. However if I access anything outside the menu, I am disconnected.

I have tried all possible DNS settings: 4.2.2.1, 4.2.2.2. 8.8.8.8, etc. My media server is disabled, I have already restarted the modem/router, fixed IP, etc. I am using wireless connection and I have a notebook connected to the same wireless network. The notebook IP is different from PS3 IP.

I really don't know what to do anymore. 

Did someone faced similar issue already?

Thanks!

Christian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)
0 Likes