First Son
3 posts

Re: DNAS Error

Dec 5, 2009
Also having the same problem. Not gonna lie, and don't take this the wrong way guys...but I am happy to see you are all having the same problem, at least it means theres nothing wrong on my end. I got my PSPgo on Tuesday, and it was working fine as far as going on the internet...but I can't get on the PSN Store or go to Account Management or go on LBP online. Very strange
Message Edited by xForceChokeYou on 12-04-2009 06:30 PM
Message 21 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 5, 2009
Yeah, count me in too.  Same problem on my PSP slimline.  PSN Network store was working perfectly until I checked it yesterday when I started getting the DNAS error and here I am today with the same error.  The internet signal test on my PSP says my signal strength is a 100% and the web browser works perfectly.  I call playstation support and they gave me some bull answer about having to contact my router company to ask if the firewall was open, and they gave me some TCP and UDP Port numbers.  I don't place any faith in that response since as I said it PSN network was working perfectly just two days ago and my PSP web browser takes me to any sight I want with no problems.
Message 22 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 5, 2009
I think the only problem can be is that the PSN is updating for the new digital comics that you will be able to download. So they maybe changing the Domain Name
Message 23 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 5, 2009
I have a friend who can access the store with no problem though, so that makes it even more weird
Message 24 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 5, 2009

So basically we are f-ed as of now since CS knows nothing :\

Thankfully if you have a PS3 you can use that store and just transfer stuff.

They better fix this.

Message 25 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: DNAS Error this is the worst support ever sony !

Dec 5, 2009
Me also no more playing reistance multiplayer online and cant log on playstation network on my psp .SO NOW IM REAL MAD.  SONY just lost a ps3 sale ill go with an xbox 360 now you guys lost a customer .
Message 26 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Okay. I'm having the exact same issue, however I can possibly give a bit more insight? We'll see.

Anyway, starting last night I had the same exact issue, with the timing out (no error number etc). Did all the measures including mem stick wipe and factory settings. No go. Called Playstation support today, they told me to call my router company and have them open up ports (also gave me that list of ports to open). Spent an hour on the phone with belkin doing that. No go. Called PS support again, a bit upset and they basically told me this issue is coming to light now and they're investigating it. Not sure how much of that I believe, I think he was just trying to calm me down, since I just spent a crapload of money buying my PSP3000 and tons of accessories and games to go with it. 

Now, I want to mention something in regards to comcast. This issue was present during XI times when I played via comcast. It's just one of those things you have to wait out. I'm assuming the ISP is blocking whatever we use to bypass DNAs, as this problem was relevant when I was playing XI via internet and DNAs on my PS2. 

So, one thing I can most likely say is this issue probably has to do with comcast and sister companies to comcast who run on the same sort of structure. Last time I believe they were doing a major re-haul of their internet services.

The only grievence I have is that in my wipe I lost my Phantasy Star Portable 2 limted edition PSP theme. *sigh*

So, I'm thinking we're just going to have to wait it out, everyone. I hope I helped a little, with my theory, and that I gave everyone a little more insight and relief. If you have more data on this, please let us know. I'll be checking the thread, often. 

Oh and I'm somewhat new to this forum. Nice meeting you all. ^^

Message 27 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 5, 2009
Yeah, I'm on Comcast too. Still not working tonight. This is really pissing me off. Sony's customer support was closed when I got home from work too, so I can't even call back with furious anger. This is really pissing me off.
Message 28 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 5, 2009
I wiped MY WHOLE system cause thats what sony said to try (restore default settings )then my psp crashed . Epic fail . Now i lost all my stuff . and of coarse like everyone else (or eveyone on a common internet provider ) im still screwed. i cant play my new game and I lost my username and my rank in the game . I could not be more mad at sony. good thing i found this forum and all you guys dealing with this crap. cause if not my psp would be a steaming pile of busted electronics on the floor .
Message 29 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Yeah. It's annoying and frustrating. We seemed to all lost good stuff, in attempts to fix the issue. However, I wouldn't beat up the playstation support team. It appears to be more or less our internet service providers. They are as clueless as us about third party issues, and you can't really expect them to be in the know, with other outside problems like ISP drama. But yeah, I can definatley see why you're mad. It's a little disheartening. But have faith! I think it's going to clear up (like when it did when I was playing FFXI).

My question is, who's gonna call comcast for us tomorrow? Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by NICKYMONSTER on 12-04-2009 08:48 PM
Message 30 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes