Dec 11 2012
By: CurtisC87 Lombax Warrior 176 posts

DLC with game?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 141 views Edited Dec 11, 2012

Isn't this a bad idea for you guys? I couldn't help but notice a couple HD Collections have it so you download some of the games through DLC. What if someone buys the game, installs the DLC, and then takes it back as some places allow it even after you have opened the package. You could get Resident Evil 1-5 or the God Of War PSP games for free. I am sure you have thought of this though.

Message 1 of 10 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: DLC with game?

Dec 11, 2012

Its not a bad idea....

I bought the God of War Collection.... 5 games for $35 with a red controller.... I don't intend to sell it just so I can get "free games" for it...

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 10 (123 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Dec 11, 2012

You'd be wasting your Money if you Returned your Game after you took all the Free Games from it anyways... 

Yes, you'd get those Games for Free, but you would be loosing the Game you Paid for to do so... 

If you took that back, are you really willing to Pay for another Copy since you already own the 

Games comming with it? 

Or are the Games your actually paying for really that bad that you aren't willing to Keep them, not DLC, just the CD Games? 

P. S.:... Resident Evil 1-5 with Resident Evil 6 was a lie... 

They Promoted that we would get Resident Evil 1-5 Remastard or Remade for HD & they would include Trophies

& that they would come with Resident Evil 6... 

Their not HD at all... & no Trophies actually came with those Games at all... 

There was no Special Content comming with Resident Evil 6, it was just a big Scam to get people to 

buy it, that is all... 

Resident Evil 6 was the biggest let down, & yet the sad part, is i've seen worst, =( 

God Of War? I'm not a Fan, but from what I know both Price & Game wise, if 

you brought the Game back after Paying, what $35, just to keep the DLC? 

That is just sad... You are a Poor Gamer if your willing to do that... 

It's well worth the $35 or whatever the Price is... That is just sad, you'd be willing to do 

such a thing to a huge title like that... =(

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 10 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I did not take GOD back. With the Resident evil anthology, it costs 90 dollars which I have not even bought. I could take that  back and get Resident Evil 6 for less than even 60 dollars. RE: Anthology might be an isolated case though.

Message 4 of 10 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Dec 18, 2012

RE6 was a Scam from the start, so whatever ya do, doesn't really matter... 

1-5 HD is not really what your getting... 

First 3 Games don't come with any Trophies at all... 

First 3 Games are not HD at all... 

If you want to take RE6 back after already putting yur DLC in, I don't blame yaz... 

RE6 wasn't even that great, either...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 10 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 18, 2012

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

RE6 was a Scam from the start, so whatever ya do, doesn't really matter... 

1-5 HD is not really what your getting... 

First 3 Games don't come with any Trophies at all... 

First 3 Games are not HD at all... 

If you want to take RE6 back after already putting yur DLC in, I don't blame yaz... 

RE6 wasn't even that great, either...

How was it a scam?

They never advertised the older games were to be remade in HD....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 10 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Is not a bad idea but I've seen a lot of people mad at this because they thought the would get all the content on disk. I don't really care anyway.
Message 7 of 10 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Arkthur_us wrote:
Is not a bad idea but I've seen a lot of people mad at this because they thought the would get all the content on disk. I don't really care anyway.

Cause people automatically think that some games that were remade in HD like the GoW Saga would apply to others.

Assumptions are the mother of all f-ups

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 10 (53 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29179 posts

Dec 19, 2012

CurtisC87 wrote:

Isn't this a bad idea for you guys? I couldn't help but notice a couple HD Collections have it so you download some of the games through DLC. What if someone buys the game, installs the DLC, and then takes it back as some places allow it even after you have opened the package. You could get Resident Evil 1-5 or the God Of War PSP games for free. I am sure you have thought of this though.

For what you're paying for the entire collection, it would be cheaper to just buy those couple of downloadable games individually.

Message 9 of 10 (51 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Actually, the Games were advertised as HD from what I understood... 

There was nothing to leave you believe that they were just Classic Games set as DLC... 

They said 1-5 HD... 

Not 4-5, but 1-5... 

----------------------------------- 

Also, some people just prefer CD Copies, not DLC... I am one of those People... 

I like Physical CD's for my Games, because I can use those on any Console I want, not just the one i'm using... 

Plus, if there was ever a Problem with the PS Network, & data loss, I still got my CD's... 

Or say the PS Network was suddenly shut down, because PS4 was launched with a PSN 2.0... 

or something... And all our PS3 Data couldn't be recovered if Deleted... 

I'd still have my CD's... 

Finally, the most important reason of all why I prefer CD's, is that if I loose my Account for whatever reason that may be... 

If I own DLC, none of that DLC can be recovered through a New PSN Account... But with CD's, you don't need to worry 

about any of your PSN Accounts being Removed, just as long as you can make another to use 'em on...

-------------- 

Again, I just Prefer CD's, if you prefer DLC, be my guest, go right ahead... 

But I prefer CD's...

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 10 of 10 (39 Views)
0 Likes