Dec 25 2012
By: XxDarkRaven16xX First Son 5 posts

DLC on another Ps3

3 replies 85 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

Is it possible to remove dlc from one ps3 to put it on another? I Downloaded Characters for Little Big Planet for my niece and nephew on my ps3 and they just got their own so i want to remove the content  from my ps3 to put it on theirs.. I'm sure there's an answer to this somewhere just don't feel like searching

Message 1 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31706 posts

Re: DLC on another Ps3

Dec 25, 2012

XxDarkRaven16xX wrote:

Is it possible to remove dlc from one ps3 to put it on another? I Downloaded Characters for Little Big Planet for my niece and nephew on my ps3 and they just got their own so i want to remove the content  from my ps3 to put it on theirs.. I'm sure there's an answer to this somewhere just don't feel like searching

Sorry no it isn't, once DLC has been downloaded to an account it is tied to that account, but the DLC should be available to you on the other PS3 if you log in with the same account PSN ID & password you do now.

Message 2 of 4 (69 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1742 posts

Dec 25, 2012

if they have their own account you'll have to buy the DLC again. If it's your account on both systems just download it again from theirs. DLC's tied to the account that buys it.

Message 3 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Firstly,you have to sign in your account from their ps3.Then,go to your download list and download the DLC you want.After you have done this,your account will be connected to their ps3 and they will be able to play the DLC through any account.

Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes