Nov 25 2012
By: Obysuca First Son 3 posts

DLC not found?

11 replies 383 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

So I recently got DW6: empires. The playstation site shows the DLC being there, but when I go to the playstation store on my PS3, it can't seem to find it. No matter what I search under. I was thinking either something's wrong or their site needs to be updated if they removed it.

Anyone else have that problem with DLC showing up on the website but not in the store on the PS3?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: DLC not found?

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

ive also noticed that with the Gran Turismo 5 DLC ...nowhere to be found

DieBarneyDie Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 25, 2012

What about call of duty black ops map packs?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 26, 2012

A while back, my friend said he had trouble finding Assassin Creed 3 DLC. He had to search by the name of the DLC, not by the name of the game. I tried that, still got nothing. Yet site still shows that its there.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Well all i have to say is learn to use the search at the top left? or learn to spell? :smileytongue: I found Gran Turismo 5 DLC in 5 seconds..... when you search for Call of Duty Black Op, by the time you put in "call of" you should see Call of Duty games on the right. You're looking for COD Black Ops Ultimate Edition. That one has 5 DLC listed and they all look like map packs to me.   As for DW6 you mentioned in the first post, I'd have to know what DW 6 actualy is first.

The store is fine if you know what game you're looking for in the first place. The only problem there is now is the Add on section with it's stupid **bleep** new catagories instead of A-Z. DLC is flung out in 8 diff catagories and browsing is almost impossible now. But if you know what game you're looking stuff up for..... use the Search. The game's page will have the DLC listed under it's pic. Along with Avatars, videos, demos etc etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I'm also missing DLC on the PlayStation Store. 

I recently got Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen, and all its DLC is missing from the shop.  It's like the game never existed.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (351 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

ok I'll give you Transformers RotF...... Just looked with the search and the only thing showing up is it's movie. Even took the time to go through all the annoying arse catagories of DLC they have now (nistead of one A-Z list of games) and sorted each one by A-z...... can't find any Revenge of the Fallen under T's....  Then again I just saw Assasin's creed Sequence of the Bonfire DLC AFTER DLC for the game Section 8, so the "A-Z" isn't even in order.... lol  I think in the combo section I saw Neeed for Speed before Assassin's Creed stuff too. lol

You sure there even IS DLC for REvenge of the Fallen? that game's kinda old. Sure you're not thinking of War for Cybertron?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 27, 2012

So it's not just me then, they just took it off the Store when they updated it.

I've been reading around all the Forums lately too, and apparently that isn't the only DLC missing between this thread and my post.  Lots of other games are missing DLC in the Store as well.

I e-mailed the Support, and they e-mailed back, telling me to post in the forums about it.  But it feels like NOBODY is even acknowledging ANY of us here complaining. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Nov 27, 2012

just cause they didn't respond to every thred on here don't mean theyre not watching and making their own list of what to fix :smileytongue: but like i said u sure RotF HAD dlc? I have it on PC and I never heard of a expansion or anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Yupyup, absolutely certain, I've seen footage of it on YouTube.  It's the Character and Map pack, which contains several Multiplayer maps, and eleven new playable characters which can be used both in Multiplayer and the main story.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (317 Views)
0 Likes