I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: DEAR PLAYSTATION STAFF IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT GETTING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT SOO

Aug 31, 2013

SummaDic_2Timez wrote:

LOOK IF SONY REALLY WANTS TO BLOW ME AWAY AND KEEP ME AS A PLAYSTATION MEMBER FOR YEARS TO COME THEN THEY REALLY NEED TO GET SOMETHING SITUATED TO WHERE SONY OWNERS GET DOWNLOADABLE GAMES AND CONTENT AT LEAST THE SAMETIME MICROSOFT RECIEVES THEIRS. ITS REALLY ANNOYING THAT THE FEW BUDDIES I HAVE THAT PLAY XBOX TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT THEY GET FOR COD AND GAMES LIKE TMNT OUT OF THE SHADOWS A MONTH BEFORE THEY ARE RELEASED FOR SONY USERS. AS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SONY PLAYSTATION FANS I THINK WE DESERVE BETTER. WE ARE DEDICATED FANS THAT LOVE THE CONTENT SONY PUTS OUT BUT AT THE SAMETIME WHY ARE WE THE ONES DOING ALL THE WAITING FOR THESE DOWNLOADS? AS THE POWERHOUSE OF GAMING PLATFORMS ISN'T THERE ANYTHING SONY CAN DO TO GET US THIS CONTENT ANY SOONER?

Stop yelling. It hurts my eyes.

Message 11 of 15 (116 Views)
Sackboy
525 posts

Re: DEAR PLAYSTATION STAFF IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT GETTING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT SOO

Sep 2, 2013
Lol I could barely finish his post!
Message 12 of 15 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I do agree with the OP I do think it is time for Publishers to stop looking at their cash flow.

Funny right?

Well it is now, but seriously if Acti and others don't change their direction this gen it will come back to bite them.

The PS4 has over a million pre orders currently so if these big corps continue their ways they will lose Sony fans.

When we stop letting them hold us hostage for DLC and not purchase them, That my friend will open their eyes to this.

If you are a COD fanboy beware this may hurt your feelings.

I have owned and of course played all of the MW and BO Cod games.

Before anyone says I can't play. My K/D is 2.22 my SPM 469 KC, FFA 2.19 I use Type 25 and I RNG.

Example in point for me. I have BO2 I ordered the season pass.

YES I do feel stupid for it. All the lag comp, waiting for dlc as you put it, same idea no originality anymore,

re doing old maps, I feel almost ripped off.

Needless to say I will not support the COD cause anymore, they don't listen to us, they put out unfinished games,

shotguns and pistols with assault rifle range, snipers popping up single shot in the ankle death, knife runners going through

your bullets. Emptying your clip and get 1 shotted, getting shot around corners, You get the picture.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 13 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Sep 2, 2013

It's down to the gamers to do something about this.

As long as people are buying the content on the console it has exclusive rights to then MS and Sony will keep on buying exclusivity rights.

The answer is:

You all need to stop supporting games that have exclusive DLC. or at the very least don't buy the DLC when it hits if it's exclusive.

Any game that has timed exclusive DLC I will not buy the DLC out of principle. I do not believe in holding back my fellow gamers.

Message 14 of 15 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Any game that has timed exclusive DLC I will not buy the DLC out of principle. I do not believe in holding back my fellow gamers.

Thanks Aureilia that's what I was trying to say.

When it's a cross platform game.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 15 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes