Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Re: DC universe Beta Is now LIVE

Dec 15, 2010

I want to know if I can stop the download and resume at a later date. Like, in a half an hour.

Take back the future
Message 11 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Dec 15, 2010

17' 46" downloading the whole thing. Maximum DL speed 20.7Mbps. I don't know if I am at 12% or so of the total download. The remaining time keeps going up and down. Can I interrupt it ? I just wanted to check it and then watch a movie. This is mad. Couldn't just put an huge link that could be downloaded in background? 

Ok, never mind. Just while I was writing this the TV screen went black and I have been disconnected from the PSN... I restarted the beta and it kept downloading from the point it reached, This is going to take forever. I'll let it go during the night after my moviea.

----
- I'm not a Playstation fanboy. I'm a Micro$oft hater. It's different.
Message 12 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 15, 2010

mine took 5hrs at 24.4Mbps.  I just went to watch movies n eat in the other room.  by the time it was don my ps3 was friggin hot so I still haven't tried lol.  it's been 3hrs since, I'll probably be on later tonight

I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11625 posts

Dec 15, 2010

GamerMoney wrote:

mine took 5hrs at 24.4Mbps.  I just went to watch movies n eat in the other room.  by the time it was don my ps3 was friggin hot so I still haven't tried lol.  it's been 3hrs since, I'll probably be on later tonight

i just got it finished , played a little of it then decided to turn off my ps3 to let it rest...  after all its been on for so long

>

Message 14 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Teus wrote:

GamerMoney wrote:

i just got it finished , played a little of it then decided to turn off my ps3 to let it rest...  after all its been on for so long

havent even made my character yet

I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

I want to know if I can stop the download and resume at a later date. Like, in a half an hour.

it seems like you can, i goy booted back to XMB and i was at the same point

Message 16 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Dec 15, 2010

NekoNiv wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

can anyone confirm this?

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/kratos1984/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kratos1984.png[/img][/url]
Message 17 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Dec 15, 2010

kratos1984 wrote:

NekoNiv wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

can anyone confirm this?

yes hes right i just try it if you quit then go back again it will still be at the same spot just like the mag beta

Message 18 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Too big.  I don't have time for this.

i_am_ponkie Trophy Card
Message 19 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Dec 15, 2010

edalad_got_hack wrote:

kratos1984 wrote:

NekoNiv wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

can anyone confirm this?

yes hes right i just try it if you quit then go back again it will still be at the same spot just like the mag beta

cool, does anyone know how long the beta will last? cause i'm planning to dl it in chunks, cause i don't feel confortable leaving my ps3 on for too long.

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/kratos1984/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kratos1984.png[/img][/url]
Message 20 of 43 (6 Views)
0 Likes