Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 25 2013
By: TheLaughingSwine Lombax Warrior 220 posts

D3 For Ps3. Discussion?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 146 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

Hello, Please use this thread to discuss D3 coming to PS3-PS4.

Don'ts:

Please do not Rant in this thread. (Go Rant somewhere else)

Please do not Post Rumors. (Post your Rumors somewhere else)

Please do not post if you hate Diablo 3 or don't like the game or if you think the game sucks. (Take your hate some somewhere else)

Please do not turn this thread into a PC vs Console war.

Do's

Please post what expectations you have for D3.

Please, if you post info about the D3, please post a link verifying the info that you have posted. (official information only, no Rumors)

Please post what you'd like to see come to D3 with PS3-PS4.

Please post your opinion about D3 coming to PS3-PS4. (If you have a negative opinion about D3 please post why...don't rant and don't post stuff like "D3 Sucks" post why you feel the way you do.

If you don't want to read and follow the Do's & Dont's...LEAVE!

When i saw the announcement i didn't believe it, for vary long time i wanted to play a multiplayer that i liked on a console...I'm not much of a PC gamer...Diablo and Guildwars mostly...and when D3 came out my PC was unbale to run it and there is no way im going to buy a new PC for one game...i remember looking at PS3 and saying in my head "Why can't D3 come out for PS3 to" then i walked out the door to buy a new video card...now my PC can play D3..but sadly after 80 mins of gameplay my PC starts to tire out and in comes the frame rate drops...so with the PS3 version i will most likey be able to play longer...sadly i will probably have to re-buy D3 for PS3...it would be awesome if we didn't have to...but that's ok if it means I'm able to get a better experience with the game...also i think we might be getting some new features or at least i hope we are... also if D3 gets any expansions i hope the PS3-PS4 will also get them as well.

Thank you for reading.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 11 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12875 posts

Re: D3 For Ps3. Discussion?

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

I  see the auction house as a real unfair thing. It allows you to buy your way to the top with great armor and weapons.

EDIT: Did not see one of the points!

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 2 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I  see the auction house as a real unfair thing. It allows you to buy your way to the top with great armor and weapons.

EDIT: Did not see one of the points!

The Gold Auction House is fine i don't really have a problem with that...as for the Real Money Auction House...i dont care for the realy money house as well...well i wonder if we PS players are even going to get that feature...if we do i am curious know how it would work.

Message 3 of 11 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 25, 2013
This game looked interesting is it a RPG or a hack n' slash?
Message 4 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2431 posts

Feb 25, 2013

bowhunter4L wrote:
This game looked interesting is it a RPG or a hack n' slash?

if its like the other diablo games. its both.  kinda like bladurs gate games i guess

[/img]http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg[/img]

http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg
Message 5 of 11 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Feb 25, 2013

its a top view dungeon crawler, you point and click to attack and move

Message 6 of 11 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Baldurs Gate? I loved that game and if its like that hopefully they'll have a free demo before buying it for my PS3
Message 7 of 11 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I think it will be fun. I haven't played Diablo since the first game but my memories are fond of it. Duping items was rampant and yes even I fell into that path of cheating. Hey I was like 12 or 13! Also PKing people and collecting ears was my main interest.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 8 of 11 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Feb 25, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

I think it will be fun. I haven't played Diablo since the first game but my memories are fond of it. Duping items was rampant and yes even I fell into that path of cheating. Hey I was like 12 or 13! Also PKing people and collecting ears was my main interest.

Hello, It is awesome that you have these great memories of D1, but i hope you don't compare your fond memories of D1 with D3...they are different games...you see i have a  theory...i think when someone enjoys something of the past and when they remember it to be this great thing...i think they expect the newer version to give them that same feeling as the first thing did...but i think that may be impossible...that memory we have of the first thing is most likey built up so high that no newer version can surpass it. thus we are left  disappointed with the newer thing...becuase it failes to live up to our past memories...becuase it don't feel the same...becuase it's not the same thing.

Message 9 of 11 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2431 posts

Feb 26, 2013

heres pretty much what it is. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9TFFPYpDDo

[/img]http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg[/img]

http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg
Message 10 of 11 (59 Views)