Aug 29 2012
By: Andy209 Sackboy 413 posts

Cross-control Ideas Thread

9 replies 253 views Edited Aug 29, 2012

Hoping to see some functionalty with TLOU, Puppeteer, AND METAL GEAR SOLID 5 (!)

• I wouldn't mind paying a small fee for a scavanger add-on in The Last of Us to make available some hidden goodies to make use of in game. 
  • I don't know much about Puppeteer to be honest but Studio Japan is always creative and I'm sure they can think of some fun features to give us (free of course), and since the game hasn't been announced for over a month I think they can start brainstorming and get in some fun stuff! 
  • Kojima is a master mind, he will have no problem making use of this feature if he so pleases.

What are your thoughts on Cross-control?.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (253 Views)
Sackboy
481 posts

Re: Cross-control Ideas Thread

Aug 29, 2012
I would so love using the Cross-Controller in any MGS game since that is the main series of games that I play. Even God of War or Final Fantasy would be cool to see this functionality in! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (246 Views)
Survivor
2557 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Cross-Controller with quick and easy Transfarring in-game for MGS5? That I would love.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (223 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Aug 29, 2012

for non-games i'd love to use this thing as my media remote. imagine having a full suite of remote-control style options on the touch screen, plus some cool stuff like swipting to fast forward or whatever. way cooler than using the standard paddle. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (211 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Aug 29, 2012

yes ty

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Aug 29, 2012

kap3980 wrote:

yes ty

this threads over. this guy completed all our thoughts. noone can top this idea, it encompasses all others and its totally amazing.

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Aug 30, 2012

MrPatchy wrote:

I would really love to see the Cross-Controller feature used heavily in the future. One thing that I always hoped to see when I heard about the Vita working as a controller and second screen for PS3 is an interactive menu/map for Skyrim. If I could so easily change my weapons and drink a healing potion and change my shouts just by touching an icon on the Vita, I'd probably still be playing that game religously. And having the screen turn into an interactive map when I'm not in battle would be pretty cool so I could set landmarks and see where my destination is without having to pause and go into the menu. But that's just one idea, withLittleBigPlanet 2 I'd like to be able to use the Vita to create and edit levels. The touch controls would be really helpful, and being able to use the microphone and camera to record audio and take photos would really help me enjoy making levels that much more. Call of Duty could use it as a map and be able to change class on the run and even set tactical insertions, napalm strikes and such. Killzone 3 could use it as a map and radar. Really the possibilities are massive, I mean Nintendo is completely banking on the idea for Wii U, so there has to be something to it.

^^ This guy has great ideas.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (180 Views)
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I don't think anybody from sony actually reads this messageboard...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Rhio2k wrote:

I don't think anybody from sony actually reads this messageboard...

I don't know either but I"m sure it's in their best interest to do so from time to time. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 8, 2012

I think Fat Princess would go nice with cross-control

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (97 Views)
0 Likes