Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Re: Cross Game Chat

Aug 1, 2010

UsCoMmAnDeR wrote:

Wow these results are amazing.

Most PS3 users=anti social

Let me also guess the guys who dont care about cross game chat also dont use a mic online.

Wrong i use a Mic for uncharted 2, resident evil 5 and little big planet 

Message 11 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Aug 2, 2010

UsCoMmAnDeR wrote:

Let me also guess the guys who dont care about cross game chat also dont use a mic online.

Wrong; I use my headset all the time.  I just don't see why someone who wants to contact me while I am playing a game can't spend 20 seconds to type a message.

Message 12 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Aug 2, 2010

ProfessorTripp wrote:

UsCoMmAnDeR wrote:

Wrong; I use my headset all the time.  I just don't see why someone who wants to contact me while I am playing a game can't spend 20 seconds to type a message.

Sure you can, but this is 2010, not 2000. Hell, even a voice messaging system would suffice. Sending a typed message just seems so dated now. To me, it's more about adding more functionality and the convenience of these additions to the PS3.

Message 13 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

Aug 2, 2010

wrong i just dont see the point of talking to someone playing a different game than me its dumb imo

Message 14 of 42 (9 Views)
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Aug 2, 2010
Yeah

I would like anything if you can your use it

No i would not get PS+ for cross game chat my reason PCs can do it for free why not consoles
Wants Timesplitters 4 Smiley Sad *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank Smiley Very Happy *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 15 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 2, 2010

WE Should have alot of features on ps3, cross game chat..Be able to listen to our music while playing games and more, if other systems can do it, why ps3 last place in line, and the yare  more advance..Sony step you all game up.

Message 16 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 4, 2010
You may think its useless, I was like that as well, before I tried Xbox Live. With cross chat, you can chat with friends, ask what games they playing, and if its good, just like talking someone close to you. I have a very close friends, and its very convenient than typing and sending msg back and forth. Voice chat makes it so much convenient, and best of all I dont have to quit XMB just to chat. I can chat with friends even when we are playing different games. On PS3 you cant do that. I have to freaking quit the game, invite my friends, chat in a boring white space room, exit the room so we can play games. With cross game chat, no interuptions.
Message 17 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 4, 2010

The PS3 isn't good at multi-tasking... can you think of any 2 things it can do at once? 

Message 18 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
799 posts

Aug 4, 2010

UsCoMmAnDeR wrote:

Just want to see what my fellow Playstation 3 owners think about Cross Game Chat.

1. Do you think we will see cross game chat on ps3 or will Sony wait till the PS4?  Yes.

2. Do you want Cross Game Chat?   Don't care either way.

3. Would you subscribe to Playstation Plus if it featured cross game chat?   No. Playstation + is a waste of money for me as it is now.

Message 19 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Aug 4, 2010
to the 2nd question yes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 42 (9 Views)
0 Likes