Nov 20, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

i just showed / explained to him  how that is going to work and   then a   poster showed you the exact same thing i told/showed him. Its tied to one account. No matter how you do it

He was just assuming  some one could sell the code.. I told him that is not possible.   Sony is not stupid. they knows  all the loop holes before they put a product out that just standard precudure in  product building ( saftery of the product and consumer). Why do you think they made us buy both  copies at 1st  so they  co exist or sync..

The only code you can sell is a  online pass for a game,a digital game code or content,  and that is becuase of game stop mostly. Period.

If  you do get a online pass  with the game, they are  making it so   in order for the game to start you have to put in the  code Off line. . . if  it doesnt have a code in the box then its on the disc automated and you  couldnt share it. I think this will be the same rule with cross buy

Further more i dont  care how they restrict in the name of saftey. ALL i care abut is  a good product. why are you worried about how they restrict any way. Btw??

You can't accurately explain something that has yet to be released to the public, but that is exactly what you keep trying to do. Again, read the first post in this thread, that is the topic, not what you keep talking about...

Accurately explain , where have you been the  last 5 months  to 6mths  within the matter..  Sony explained how it going to  work ., they have put in motion differ ways of  how it going to work. Why are you debating how  it going to work.

Whats to be in denial about?  You worried how they restrict,? Let be realistic here they are going to restrict regardless.   It not new  a world wonder that they will be doing. Nothing to be surprised about.?  Gee whiz man. you put others  down about not knowing what going on  and being inthe twight light zone.  You  look outside and  see what going in the day light zone, Im not being rude, but what talking about has been in motoin for about 5-6 mths. 

Again the communication problem continues...:smileyfrustrated: 

As I stated in the OP, there was no official statement from Sony on how Cross-Buy was going to work on a PS3 retail game. That is what this thread has been about from the beginning. Many assumed it would be a voucher packed inside with a code on it, but I was told it does not require it.

As far as how this is restricted, I was just curious about it. I just didn't want it to be exploited too much that Sony would discontinue it in the future.

Before I started this thread it was not really known how Cross Buy would work, you seem to think otherwise. If you think Sony announced it well before I started this thread, then you should have no problem providing a link proving your beliefs...

Every things  needs a link in your world  Huh,,  :/  . Do  you ever watch the e3 and  expos sony goes to. read the magazine interviews they do?   The vita was made for  ps3 and vita play together on the go, which is the most   popluar function theyre  promotiong.

Its doesnt take  rocket science or  a link anything to figure it out, sony has said  out of there  own mouth the expectation for  ps vita and pa3 and games are to be.   Now your  asking  me to  provide a  link on cross buy games??..  Cross buy has been out for 5-6mths man. Thers is nothing to specutlate on how it works,  Just buy a game find out.. Its quite simple to do. The ps blog has explain how it works, sny has explained how it works., many gaming expos they  have explained how it works. If  your nt sure an none can concince you other wise.. Buy a cross buy game and then come back and  make your  points. the best way to know is hand on.

Not being rude..

You do realize, that the UPCOMING retail cross buy games are working differently, right?

Pay attention more.

IMO he isn't capable of understanding or realizing this, he just wants to believe what he wants.

Mcbuttz actually believes that when someone changes his own hard drive in the PS3, the warranty is voided! Even when presented with links on this site stating otherwise, he simply refuses to beleive it. He is clearly delusional, and this is just one example of the wacky things he states.

He really needs to seek some help....

Man all you can  do is nsults. Thats  all your  good  for in my opinion.

I ll say it before and ill say it much  cleaer for you to understand..  if you  take  out your hdd and put in  other it voids the console wareenty meaning they will destroy  the hdd and give another console with  a  sony hdd and ps3  another console. they will not fix it.. I reapet they will not fix it becuase it voids the warrenty. it not how you bought it.  If put the orginal  hdd in they will fix it. Do yu understand??

Agn  Do you understand.    Your 14 yrs old girl attitude of  im   right / you wrong is  petty and quite stupid. Any one can take  pick at some ones and laugh haha. But the truth is "i know more than  an own more  than  you in the  real world">, i dnt  need to laugh at you , what good does it do me.

Its not hard trash  talk o nthe net. in my day, it newpaper article warrior, now its internet warriors.. I been there, done that.  the little games  yur playing are petty. Like told you before, man up a little  bit  keep  sum diginity among your self.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 112 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Cross Buy Details (Rumor)

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

i just showed / explained to him  how that is going to work and   then a   poster showed you the exact same thing i told/showed him. Its tied to one account. No matter how you do it

He was just assuming  some one could sell the code.. I told him that is not possible.   Sony is not stupid. they knows  all the loop holes before they put a product out that just standard precudure in  product building ( saftery of the product and consumer). Why do you think they made us buy both  copies at 1st  so they  co exist or sync..

The only code you can sell is a  online pass for a game,a digital game code or content,  and that is becuase of game stop mostly. Period.

If  you do get a online pass  with the game, they are  making it so   in order for the game to start you have to put in the  code Off line. . . if  it doesnt have a code in the box then its on the disc automated and you  couldnt share it. I think this will be the same rule with cross buy

Further more i dont  care how they restrict in the name of saftey. ALL i care abut is  a good product. why are you worried about how they restrict any way. Btw??

You can't accurately explain something that has yet to be released to the public, but that is exactly what you keep trying to do. Again, read the first post in this thread, that is the topic, not what you keep talking about...

Accurately explain , where have you been the  last 5 months  to 6mths  within the matter..  Sony explained how it going to  work ., they have put in motion differ ways of  how it going to work. Why are you debating how  it going to work.

Whats to be in denial about?  You worried how they restrict,? Let be realistic here they are going to restrict regardless.   It not new  a world wonder that they will be doing. Nothing to be surprised about.?  Gee whiz man. you put others  down about not knowing what going on  and being inthe twight light zone.  You  look outside and  see what going in the day light zone, Im not being rude, but what talking about has been in motoin for about 5-6 mths. 

Again the communication problem continues...:smileyfrustrated: 

As I stated in the OP, there was no official statement from Sony on how Cross-Buy was going to work on a PS3 retail game. That is what this thread has been about from the beginning. Many assumed it would be a voucher packed inside with a code on it, but I was told it does not require it.

As far as how this is restricted, I was just curious about it. I just didn't want it to be exploited too much that Sony would discontinue it in the future.

Before I started this thread it was not really known how Cross Buy would work, you seem to think otherwise. If you think Sony announced it well before I started this thread, then you should have no problem providing a link proving your beliefs...

Every things  needs a link in your world  Huh,,  :/  . Do  you ever watch the e3 and  expos sony goes to. read the magazine interviews they do?   The vita was made for  ps3 and vita play together on the go, which is the most   popluar function theyre  promotiong.

Its doesnt take  rocket science or  a link anything to figure it out, sony has said  out of there  own mouth the expectation for  ps vita and pa3 and games are to be.   Now your  asking  me to  provide a  link on cross buy games??..  Cross buy has been out for 5-6mths man. Thers is nothing to specutlate on how it works,  Just buy a game find out.. Its quite simple to do. The ps blog has explain how it works, sny has explained how it works., many gaming expos they  have explained how it works. If  your nt sure an none can concince you other wise.. Buy a cross buy game and then come back and  make your  points. the best way to know is hand on.

Not being rude..

You do realize, that the UPCOMING retail cross buy games are working differently, right?

Pay attention more.

IMO he isn't capable of understanding or realizing this, he just wants to believe what he wants.

Mcbuttz actually believes that when someone changes his own hard drive in the PS3, the warranty is voided! Even when presented with links on this site stating otherwise, he simply refuses to beleive it. He is clearly delusional, and this is just one example of the wacky things he states.

He really needs to seek some help....

Man all you can  do is nsults. Thats  all your  good  for in my opinion.

It is harsh critisim, but it is truthful, and the truth can hurt. As far as your helpfulness is concerned, it has been quite limited outside of the SOCOM forurms.

I ll say it before and ill say it much  cleaer for you to understand..  if you  take  out your hdd and put in  other it voids the console wareenty meaning they will destroy  the hdd and give another console with  a  sony hdd and ps3  another console. they will not fix it.. I reapet they will not fix it becuase it voids the warrenty. it not how you bought it.  If put the orginal  hdd in they will fix it. Do yu understand??

This is not what you stated before, and what you are saying now still doesn't make a lot of sense. I already pointed out that Sony's own instruction manual states your own HDD doesn't void the warranty, but your self-imposed mental block refuses to see or believe it.

Agn  Do you understand.    Your 14 yrs old girl attitude of  im   right / you wrong is  petty and quite stupid. Any one can take  pick at some ones and laugh haha. But the truth is "i know more than  an own more  than  you in the  real world">, i dnt  need to laugh at you , what good does it do me.

Your attitude in indicative of a delusional human being who clearly has communication issues. You are your own worst enemy. I am not putting a gun to your head and making you state these wacky things. You are doing this entirely to yourself. It's a shame actually.

Its not hard trash  talk o nthe net. in my day, it newpaper article warrior, now its internet warriors.. I been there, done that.  the little games  yur playing are petty. Like told you before, man up a little  bit  keep  sum diginity among your self.

You need to take your own advice. It is clear you lack the basic understanding on what we have been discussing here all along, even glaciusx25 sees that. Prowood420 also initially didn't know what we were discussing, but he finally understood later on. Until you get some professional help things are probably not going to get any better for you...

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 112 (169 Views)
MVP Support
12049 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Mcbuttz, you're just wrong.

You specifically stated you could buy the psn copy to get the other version free. That is not the case with PlayStation all stars, ratchet and clank, or sly Cooper. You also said you could buy the Vita copy and get the ps3 version, which is also not true for those three upcoming cross buy games

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 112 (140 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6387 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

You specifically stated you could buy the psn copy to get the other version free. That is not the case with PlayStation all stars, ratchet and clank, or sly Cooper. You also said you could buy the Vita copy and get the ps3 version, which is also not true for those three upcoming cross buy games

read my statement of before i said some are giving it for free not all of them with the same game on both consoles..  They are doing differ ways. They cant give  every cross buy game away for free becuase they are 2 differnt games the majority of the times. That is what i said.

I  specfically pointed out,  its alot ways to do this not all are  the same  exact way  they are doing  cross buy , No way is the  exact same .  Alot different ways are out right now.. Theres is no one way. oK, all this fall on the devs. 

Agian there is no one  way for cross buys to work. becuase the majority of  the time the psv game wil lbe slightly different or vice  versa.    ANd some time they have the same games and it will not be a  cross buy.   Please dont omitt any of  my points. I want  you understand what im trying to point iut, so you come  back with some thing important in  information.

Im totally understanding what your saying. i want to be much more clear with it. I dont have 100% information on it  just maybe 70%, what i know is   it going to be happening differ way, there is no one ways they are doing this . But the  differ way they are using that  are being siplayed now  is the blue print you should follow. Also things can change from time to time and game to game

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 112 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Can't we all just get along? PRAISE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 112 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 21, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

read my statement of before i said some are giving it for free not all of them with the same game on both consoles..  They are doing differ ways. They cant give  every cross buy game away for free becuase they are 2 differnt games the majority of the times. That is what i said.

I  specfically pointed out,  its alot ways to do this not all are  the same  exact way  they are doing  cross buy , No way is the  exact same .  Alot different ways are out right now.. Theres is no one way. oK, all this fall on the devs. 

Agian there is no one  way for cross buys to work. becuase the majority of  the time the psv game wil lbe slightly different or vice  versa.    ANd some time they have the same games and it will not be a  cross buy.   Please dont omitt any of  my points. I want  you understand what im trying to point iut, so you come  back with some thing important in  information.

Im totally understanding what your saying. i want to be much more clear with it. I dont have 100% information on it  just maybe 70%, what i know is   it going to be happening differ way, there is no one ways they are doing this . But the  differ way they are using that  are being siplayed now  is the blue print you should follow. Also things can change from time to time and game to game

It appears to me you are just rambling again, stringing together a bunch of sentences about cross-buy hoping to convince us you know what you are talking about. The parts of your statement that are comprehensible still has very little to do with what we are talking about in the first place... 

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 112 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Well the game is out. Who won? Who was right, who was wrong? Can we finally get some closure people. We all need a complete understanding of cross-buy.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 112 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Cross buy works the same way it always has it just didn't have the name cross buy. You need the same psn account for ps3 and psvita. It does not matter what system you get the game for you will get the other free to download off psn.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 112 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 21, 2012
It also seems like it is available to download from bluray disc.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 112 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6387 posts

Nov 21, 2012

@dolphin  you need a hug and wife.. becuase your taking shot s at he wrong guy . Lets leave it that

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 112 (49 Views)
0 Likes