Highlighted
Aug 25 2011
By: Shiiesty- Splicer 55 posts

Create an account

9 replies 51 views Edited Aug 25, 2011

Why can't we create a name on the site. I understand all of that b/s that was going on before but I thought it was all fixed. I bought a used ps3 and it's saying I can't create a new name on my game. Whats up with that !?

Patch up Socom:Confrontation or make a new original Socom ,please
Message 1 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: Create an account

Aug 25, 2011

slow down there hoss - what are we talking about?

Shiiesty- wrote:

Why can't we create a name on the site.  (WHAT SITE) I understand all of that b/s that was going on before but I thought it was all fixed. I bought a used ps3 and it's saying I can't create a new name on my game  (WHAT GAME))). Whats up with that !?

Message 2 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40080 posts

Aug 25, 2011

Shiiesty- wrote:

Why can't we create a name on the site. I understand all of that b/s that was going on before but I thought it was all fixed. I bought a used ps3 and it's saying I can't create a new name on my game. Whats up with that !?

I'm a little confused too, what are you trying to do, create a new PSN ID, if so where are you trying to create it, directly on the PS3, on this website, somewhere else?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 25, 2011

i tried to create a name on my ps3 but it says i have created to many names on this ps3 but i recently bought this ps3 off of someone. i also tried to come on the site and create a name and it is saying the servers are still down. and i was saying i know that ps was down from all of that hacking. but why isn't the site still down and why what could i do to create a name because i can't off of my ps3

Patch up Socom:Confrontation or make a new original Socom ,please
Message 4 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Aug 25, 2011

Shiiesty- wrote:

i tried to create a name on my ps3 but it says i have created to many names on this ps3 but i recently bought this ps3 off of someone. i also tried to come on the site and create a name and it is saying the servers are still down. and i was saying i know that ps was down from all of that hacking. but why isn't the site still down and why what could i do to create a name because i can't off of my ps3

I didn't know there was a limit on how many you could make on a PS3. Anyway you can try to make a new account at qriocity.com.

Message 5 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 25, 2011

ne1atall wrote:

I didn't know there was a limit on how many you could make on a PS3. Anyway you can try to make a new account at qriocity.com.

Photobucket

yeah that is odd. i have around 15 on mine

Message 6 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Aug 25, 2011

Damn! and I thought my 4 accounts was alot

Message 7 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 25, 2011

Speedy24xmax wrote:

****! and I thought my 4 accounts was alot

Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    

My Games: Saints Row 2 , Grand Theft Auto 4 , Modern Warfare 2 , Little Big Planet , Street Fighter 4 , Sonic's Greatest Genesis Collection , Monopoly , Metal Gear Solid 4 , Iron Man , Grand Turismo 5 Prologue , Grand Turismo 5 , Need For Speed Shift , Need For Speed Pro Street , Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe , Motor Storm Pacific Rift , Facebreaker , Far Cry 2 , Warhawk , Pure , Wipeout HD

Young Gunz VS Old Fogys

lol my kids each have 1 -3

wife has 2 -5

and jpb allregions 4 - 9

and specific game names - 6

Message 8 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Aug 25, 2011

and look how many trophies you got on this one... is your others similar?

That makes sense for the mulitple players... I have 3 others... Mainly used for GT.

I had to give one to my lil nephew.... which he then xfered to his PS3.

Anyone knows the limit on how many accounts you can have?

Message 9 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 25, 2011

i made diffrent region accounts for home - but helps at times for other stuff --- like hong kong has had free stuff for lbp which we were charged here for - and japan had the free gran turismo stuff --- not to mention the fact when the psn went back up i got 2 free games from each region

and btw this is only account i play multiple titles on - my next highest account is a level 8

Message 10 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes