Nov 12 2012
By: Shalindrea First Son 1 posts

Create Family SEN Shared Account

2 replies 152 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

My house has 3 Playstation game consoles in the same house. Cause of the new rules set up by Sonly after Nov 2011 You are only allowed to have 2 consoles that you are able to sign onto. Well that doesn't go well with this family that have 3 different consoles in the same house. I (the Mom) have my own consoles that like playing Fantasy games and puzzles, My husband plays L.A. Noire and adult games. And my 13 year old son plays age appropriate games for his age. But on some games we would like to have it on all our consoles if we all like it and play on our own time when ever we like. I mean we spend over thousands of dallors on 3 playstations 3 consoles as well as hundres of dallors games that we buy to our personal tastes. We should be albe to link our consoles together as a family. I mean how hard could that be. Verify addresses for all the consoles in the house. send a PIng to the playstation console for verification of residancy or zone or what ever. Or let us buy a console slot in our accounts so that we can add more people to our accounts with in our home. I am sure there is a way we can fix this. with out have to jump from room to room deactivating one console so the other console could play a purchased game that somoene in the house has bought for the family.  I do not think this is an unreasonable request. Especially with as much money this house hold has put in for these consoles and games. I am just saying.

Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Create Family SEN Shared Account

Nov 12, 2012

I Had three in my household till they did that too!! and i thought it sucked but @ least the 2 still works Smiley Surprised Xbox and the Wii of even Steam doesnt have the choice

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9869 posts

Re: Create Family SEN Shared Account

Nov 18, 2012
I think Microsoft offers a family account, Sony should offer something similar maybe tie Plus into it.
Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes