Jun 30 2014
By: Kwe-101 First Son 10 posts

Crazy for Destiny?!?!

21 replies 254 views Edited Jun 30, 2014

Is it just me, or is anyone else losing their minds to play this game. I was part of the fourtunate few to play alpha and im going to be playing the beta as well. I try to play other games, but they have no meaning to me anymore. This hasn't happened to me since Kingdom Hearts first came out when i was a young lad.

a href="http://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Kwe-101">
Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 22 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Re: Crazy for Destiny?!?!

Jun 30, 2014
I'm with you, I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this game. My gf is the same way, idk if she's even more pumped than I am. I can already see us fighting for play time lol
Message 2 of 22 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12969 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2014

No. I canceled my pre order with it. Max level 20 and the multiplayer was all shotgun 1 hit kill halo style. People who no life it for the 2-3 days and max out their guy will have the best weapons and will be more at an advantage and I see taking the skill out of the game. Max level 20 is last gen **bleep** is this crap. It should be to level 500 and when we hit that we prestige. This game is snatch and grab of our money.

Sony players want a taste of microsoft halo so this is our taste to it. Wait for Sony to pump out something only for the PS4 and it will become a God among Gods of games that is only for the PS4.

Message 3 of 22 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Jun 30, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

No. I canceled my pre order with it. Max level 20 and the multiplayer was all shotgun 1 hit kill halo style. People who no life it for the 2-3 days and max out their guy will have the best weapons and will be more at an advantage and I see taking the skill out of the game. Max level 20 is last gen **bleep** is this crap. It should be to level 500 and when we hit that we prestige. This game is snatch and grab of our money.

Sony players want a taste of microsoft halo so this is our taste to it. Wait for Sony to pump out something only for the PS4 and it will become a God among Gods of games that is only for the PS4.

LMAO, lvl 20? Sure that wasn't just for the Alpha?

Message 4 of 22 (238 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Jun 30, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

500 would make even MORE of a skill gap, you know that right? Also, it's no more of a snatch than say, Battlefield 4. That's a normal shooter.

Message 5 of 22 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12969 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2014

Kelsinator wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

LMAO, lvl 20? Sure that wasn't just for the Alpha?

It is what I read but Destiny will offer many other things to keep players busy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/INFO-Destiny/td-p/42935571

Message 6 of 22 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12969 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2014

ShadowCrossXIV wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

500 would make even MORE of a skill gap, you know that right? Also, it's no more of a snatch than say, Battlefield 4. That's a normal shooter.

Mybad I should have said make online and co-op different you are right my mistake thx for pointing that out.

level 20 seems so low to grind to that is if there even is a grind with this game? I canceled my order today so I will wait for the YouTube clips to tell me.

alpha had its problems and I thought would get fixed till I read this 20 lv max. buzz killington it's.

yep

Message 7 of 22 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14263 posts

Jun 30, 2014

This level 20 thing is a good thing. It'll keep the weapon balance as fair as possible. Imagine still unlocking near level 500... People below level 100 would be so lost and pointless even them playing the game.

Thats a common problem with level unlocks. If anything it should be lower than 20.

Message 8 of 22 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Jun 30, 2014
After today only 17 days till beta hang in there bro
Message 9 of 22 (187 Views)
Sackboy
481 posts

Jun 30, 2014

Two things I hate about this game, but need to try the beta first. 30 frames per second "Yuk"! The other issue is always online. So if you lose your internet the game is bricked. When I played Killzone Single player running 30 frames I found it hard to enjoy. In fact I sold killzone 2 weeks later because of eye fatigue. 

Message 10 of 22 (184 Views)