Jun 27 2013
By: BrendanCBear First Son 24 posts

Crash Bandicoot & Spyro the Dragon on Vita

3 replies 233 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

I'm sure I'm not the only person here on the PlayStation forums who "owns" at least one PS1 classic of the Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot franchises on the PSN. For far too long, SCEA has remained completely silent on the issue of why these great sagas are not available on North American Vitas. At best, we have speculation from the people who want the games at most. SCEA dodges the question everytime, and Activision is of no help either.

I say it's time that we DEMAND an answer - Why aren't these great games available to be played on a great platform? Is SCEA shafting the Vita [Europe has the games]? Is Activision trying to extort a huge amount of money from SCEA? One thing is for sure - we should at least be able to get an answer of some kind other than "We currently have no information on the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon PS1 classics being playable on the PS Vita.

I personally think we should take this to Twitter. Just look at the #NoDRM campaign. Let's make them notice us. We can make the hashtags #Crash4PSVita and #Spyro4PSVita top trends if we can get a large enough base.

Message 1 of 4 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: Crash Bandicoot & Spyro the Dragon on Vita

Jun 27, 2013

I'm thinking it's a complicated licensing issue in the US. Not so much as someone wanting more money or anything...

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
34 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I don't understand this at all.

I live in Australia, and we have all 3 Crash and Spyro games available on the Vita's Playstation Store.

It's not fair how we get it but not you guys...

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jun 27, 2013
Its the same with the digimon world games. I have digimon world three on disc, but its a pain to have ti play remote play. Rather just play on ps3.
Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)
0 Likes