Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Crackle on ps3- why no app? instead they have it on the outdated Ps browser.

Aug 15, 2012

sensfan1971 wrote:

yea but you americans got youtube we canucks didn't....tho the way they rolled them out seperately i have a feeling it is more like an unannounced beta to make sure the apps work

That sounds about right. Until now I never realized that there were separate regional releases for the US and Canada, but I am sure that both regions will soon get access to both apps. 

It would help if someone on the PlayStation Blog gave an explanation...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: Crackle on ps3- why no app? Instead they have it on the outdated As browser.

Aug 16, 2012

I really hope they do I'm thinking about making a Canada account now LOL I want the app tired of the browser version, you can't even access your quere for videos and logging in on the browser is useless and causes constant error messages on videos. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (431 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Re: Crackle on ps3- why no app? instead they have it on the outdated Ps browser.

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

malymal187 wrote:
What is crackle? I've never heard of it.

This is exactly why Sony needs to do this. Folks don't even know about this service (which actually has some decent animation on it).

Sony, pull it out of the horrible web browser, like they've done with YouTube, please! 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Sep 21, 2012

well, we here in canada got the youtube app now too..did they release crackle down south yet?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Sep 21, 2012

sensfan1971 wrote:

well, we here in canada got the youtube app now too..did they release crackle down south yet?

No not yet, but it is coming...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (334 Views)
0 Likes