Dec 02 2012
By: ramdomwolf Splicer 45 posts
Accepted Solution

Crackle: How do you sign in?

4 replies 1827 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Crackle is a free service that doesn't require signins and lets you stream movies and TV. that's cool and all but I like to sign in to Crackle. I like to build my "Watch List" and scan my "Reccomendations" but while I do see tabs for both on the PS3 app I don't see any where to actually sign in.

--
Just another second banana
Message 1 of 5 (1,827 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9096 posts

Re: Crackle: How do you sign in?

Dec 2, 2012

ramdomwolf wrote:

Crackle is a free service that doesn't require signins and lets you stream movies and TV. that's cool and all but I like to sign in to Crackle. I like to build my "Watch List" and scan my "Reccomendations" but while I do see tabs for both on the PS3 app I don't see any where to actually sign in.

If you are using the PS3 Crackle app, it is pointless to sign in to Crackle. You would have to register at the Crackle website. All that will do is allow you to see "R" rated movies on the Crackle website, and Crackle will send you an email when new movies are on Crackle. 

"Watch List" and "Reccomendations" are just movies that Crackle reccomends that you see. You will get the same "Reccomendations" and "Watch List" if you are registered or not. But if you still want to register and sign in to Crackle, here is a link to the Crackle website.

http://www.crackle.com/ anne-hathaway-face.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 5 (1,818 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I don't think you understand what the watchlist is. It's a queue. You can queue up shows/movies to watch. Hence 'watchlist'.

What I would like to do is queue up movies that are interesting and use the watchlist so I don't have to remember them.

The PS3 App doesn't have an "add to watchlist" button. The website does. So I'd like to 'add to watchlist' via website and then watch my queue via PS3 App.

My question was not how to sign in to Crackle.com. I've already done that. I have an account. My question is how do I link my Crackle.com Account to my PS3 App.

I hope my question is a little more clear now. Didn't think I'd have to spell out everything like this.
--
Message 3 of 5 (1,802 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9096 posts

Dec 3, 2012

You can't link your Crackle.com account to the PS3 Crackle app. You can only make a "Watchlist" on the Crackle website if you are registered and signed into the Crackle website. You can not make a "Watchlist" on the PS3 Crackle app. And the "Watchlist" you create on the Crackle website will not be found on your PS3 Crackle app.

IWoaHcaEUkKnL7MK9OcJxQ2.gif 

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 5 (1,785 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 27, 2013

thanks... hope someone in the upper reaches will see this one day.

--
Message 5 of 5 (1,730 Views)
0 Likes