Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2012
By: CircleBoi6 Uncharted Territory 1964 posts

Could there a Mega Man Vita game in the works?

4 replies 325 views Edited Mar 13, 2012

Some time ago I had read on a website that Keiji Inafune (co-designer of Mega Man) was working on a Vita game.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/03/07/keiji-inafune-working-on-a-vita-game/

This could also mean that there would be another Dead Rising game, but I can only speculate.I know he isn't with Capcom anymore, but I think it woild be good if a Mega Man game was being considered for the Vita. Anyone else feel the same way?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Could there a Mega Man Vita game in the works?

Mar 13, 2012

Shhh

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Hey you!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (325 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Mar 13, 2012

I love the megaman franchise, so it pains me to say this, but i dont think the future looks good for our dear Blue Bomber.

With Keiji Inafune's departure from Capcom (Who retains all rights to MegaMan) and Capcoms cancellation of its last 2 MegaMan games (MegaMan Universe and MegaMan Legends 3) It may be a long time before the Blue Bomber returns and with Keiji Inafune gone it seems that if MegMan was to return it may not even be in a form familiar to us.

That being said; I would totally buy a PSVita MegaMan game! Pre-Order Day One Purchase for me!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Kinda sucks that it's that way to be honest. But yeah, if a Mega Man game did come out I'd definitely empty my wallet for that lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (325 Views)
0 Likes