Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Re: Could the lag be caused by my PS3?

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

You only need 30mbps for 6 or more items that use the Internet At once in your house.  When they try to say you need more then 30 Mbps fort your home they are lying.  You may need 100mbps for a business.  When you have50 computers but that would be the only way.  How does it feel to pay for the rich businesses old grey?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 11 of 28 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

TheDster wrote:

You only need 30mbps for 6 or more items that use the Internet At once in your house.  When they try to say you need more then 30 Mbps fort your home they are lying.  You may need 100mbps for a business.  When you have50 computers but that would be the only way.  How does it feel to pay for the rich businesses old grey?

I am PAYING FOR SOMETHING I WANT.  I can actually afford to overpay and I don't care. If $40 a month for the speed I have is expensive, you might want to talk to those who have to pay $300 a month to get speeds slower than what I am getting in a different part of the county.

And my girlfriend pays NOTHING because her business installed it for her so she can upload and download MASSIVE files in just a few minutes...

explaining things to you is like talking to a brick wall..... Am I going to have to drive a Semi into you to get through? 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 12 of 28 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Good for you, just don't let them con you.  As they was doing for me, you may want to experiment speed tests across US.  Give or take a bit considering distance, if you really need them Mbps?

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 13 of 28 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

They have no reason to con me.... I am not a contracted subscriber as I bought all of my own Fiber equipment once the contract ended.

And yes, I do need the bandwidth.... I record about 1TB of data transfers a month. Because Its the winter season, I am on vacation from all of my businesses. In hibernation if you will, so I will be doing nothing but streaming, downloading and uploading until march

Furiously Chaosing
Message 14 of 28 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

They have no reason to con you, anymore.  Cause im going to put a end to that crap,  Even for you as well Grey.  I do this for the poor and people that dont know better cause i was worse then them at one time.

Body destroyed wise i am worse then alot.  No amount of money can stop this tank.

If people that read my posts get conned now, its on them.  However if people understand and listen to what im saying.  They will not be conned nomore.  They tried to talk me into getting two cable boxes once as well.

You say your gf pays nuthing, thats probably what i was paying for someone to pay nuthing.  It wouldnt of been bad had they gave me the ability to connect to servers.  However they was fishing for more cash

Message 15 of 28 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Christ, evern humoring you is a headache

Furiously Chaosing
Message 16 of 28 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Its funny how my 12mbps Dsl is out doing my so called 30mbps cable??  Unbelieveable, they tried to talk me into getting two boxes, they tried to talk me into Getting 100mbps speed, they tried to talk me into a docsis3 modem that only gave me what i was paying for for 3 days.  they tried to talk me into tech insurance.  To fix a issue on their servers, or could it of been for the extra 20 a month?

Now i still havent got my check from them, of 50 bucks that i sent in before i cancelled them out.

Yes, i know it was their server that had the issue or is that just what they planned?  Cause to their server i was 60mbps, to others around the world there was limited to no mbps and the constant disconnects was the biggest issue.  Around the country rather, i didnt test around the world.  The day i got the docsis 3 modem of theirs 1800 miles away i was 28mbps though, 3 days of what i was paying for is all that lasted though.

Message 17 of 28 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 27, 2012

TheDster wrote:

Its funny how my 12mbps Dsl is out doing my so called 30mbps cable??  Unbelieveable, they tried to talk me into getting two boxes, they tried to talk me into Getting 100mbps speed, they tried to talk me into a docsis3 modem that only gave me what i was paying for for 3 days.  they tried to talk me into tech insurance.  To fix a issue on their servers, or could it of been for the extra 20 a month?

Now i still havent got my check from them, of 50 bucks that i sent in before i cancelled them out.

Buy your own DOCSIS 3 modem... they're $50+ depending on which one you go with and you'll get exactly the speed you're getting or faster on speed tests.

You will also lower your monthly bill by $5 or more because you are not leasing a modem from your provider.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 18 of 28 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I dont need to nomore its cancelled and Dsl provider gave me a modem/router of theirs.

Message 19 of 28 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 27, 2012

TheDster wrote:

I dont need to nomore its cancelled and Dsl provider gave me a modem/router of theirs.

Buy your own modem and router anyway....

Look at your bill.... you'll see "modem" or "gateway" lease of $5 or more.....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 20 of 28 (150 Views)
0 Likes