Dec 03 2011
By: emanual Monster Hunter 39 posts

Corpse Party

3 replies 215 views Edited Dec 3, 2011

Hey everybody, I got this game and I'm up to chapter 5, but what's everyones impression of this?

Where you disappointed? Frustrated often? (I Am)

It is pretty short in my opinion and kinda wished it was closer to 15 or 10$ especially with the japanese audio

now I'm an otaku and I like japanese audio in certain things such as anime but you know in games they should be able

to extend some courtesies sometimes such as this, and It is actually the reason most gamers won't play things like

Yakuza 3 & 4 (I think 4 had japanese audio?) But otherwise it's the closest thing to a visual novel game I have played personally

as I have been hoping for the because my favorite anime have tons of them in japan on PS3 but americas market isnt

as interested, but this sated that otherwise I found myself running all over the fereaking place for hours on end looking

for the next objective only to end up on XSEED.com forums looking for what I was supposed to do (I did ok till CH. 4)

Hopefully I find it in me to beat Ch. 5 it just had a major story twist xD

Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Corpse Party

Jan 7, 2013

I personally love the game, and am looking forward to the sequel, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. it is frustrating at times, but for all the "bad" endings, it is an overall amazing game in my opinion.

Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I'm in australia and i can only download it on a US account. I know i can buy a PSN card from us and buy it then, but if i put that into my psp i'm pretty sure i loose all my games downloaded on my AU account?
I'm really REALLY dissapointed and sad, but i'm so desperate to play this game! don't know what to do!
I'd kill to play visual novels and would love this. Any advice?

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
3979 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

You don't lose all your games.  Your digital games tied to your other account will just be locked out(unplayable).  If you have a ps3 though, you can get around that.  All it takes to change your psp's account activation is a download from your ps3 to be copied over. I don't have a Vita yet, but I'm assuming it works in a similar way.  Anyways, since copying files over takes time and memory space, I recommend going with something as small as possible, like minis. Download one for each of your regional accounts to your ps3(from those accounts), and leave it as a bubble(uninstalled), since that's the only way the file can be copied over to your psp.  Anytime you want to change your psp's account activation, copy a file over to your psp, and bam!  The content tied to your other account will be locked out till you switch the activation back, so it's not perfect, or ideal, but it's a solution nonetheless.  It also goes without saying, if you still have a copy of said file on your psp, you should delete it before copying it over again.  If you don't have any other US downloads you have to buy something else to go with Corpse Party.  Minis are cheap in addition to being small, but I'd work one into your planned spending.  You could opt to download Corpse Party and delete it when you're not playing it, then download it again when you are, but that's hardly practical, and it would be time consuming.

Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Likes