Jan 25 2012
By: Nick_F117 First Son 3 posts

Controller issues.

2 replies 9 views Edited Jan 25, 2012

For some apparent reason, this ONLY happens to me in a Call of Duty title. My first controller was all over the place. I was throwing flashbangs and swapping weapons when I didn't even press the button for doing so. Eventually it got to the point where I was aiming down the sights and couldn't come back out of it.

Eventually I had enough and bought another controller. I've only had it for a couple months and now we're back to throwing flashbangs and swapping weapons when I didn't ask the game to. And I handle my controllers carefully. What is going on, and why does this happen? How many more controllers am I going to go through before I find one that doesn't screw up?

Message 1 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Controller issues.

Jan 27, 2012

Other bluetooth devices might be disturbing your controller's connection with your PS3 system.. Well its just an opinion, trying to help as much as I can. You could try switching off everything non ps3 bluetooth near your system

Quilthart Trophy Card
Message 2 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
498 posts

Re: Controller issues.

Jan 27, 2012

Another possibility is what happened to a controller of mine. I have horrible static electricity problems in my house. If it is dry, I can't walk 2 feet without building up an unpleasant amount of static. One time I went over to grab a controller which was plugged into the console charging, and POP. Controller was fried. It partially worked, but it did wierd stuff and wasn't playable. Maybe you shocked both controllers.

Message 3 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes