Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Re: Console gaming could soon be hardcore gamers only. Sony chasing wrong crowd?

Apr 6, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I think if Microsoft, made a achievement-scoring system for PC. It would be end of consoles.

Steam exists, you know. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 21 of 42 (102 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Console gaming could soon be hardcore gamers only. Sony chasing wrong crowd?

Apr 6, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I think if Microsoft, made a achievement-scoring system for PC. It would be end of consoles.

there is such thing in place.... its called..... Live for Windows...

live

Theres also....

steam

Furiously Chaosing
Message 22 of 42 (94 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 6, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Any gamer hardcore in their right mind would go PC, http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=JBN5MNpYWlY
Except, you're only exhibiting an opinion.... not everyone cares about PC, or can afford to have a $600+ machine to run a game at Maxxed out settings.

With resolutions native of http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080513115651AAfN1yh
Resolutions don't matter as much on PC, an no one really cares about resolutions these days, especially knowing that everything is in HD.

There maybe higher native resolution monitors.
And such monitors are expensive..... Then again, you can't afford it anyway. Especially when you think you're ALWAYS getting ripped off....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 23 of 42 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Apr 6, 2013
No it won't. Achievements and trophies are completely pointless. Adding them onto PC is going to do absolutely nothing, just like what it's done for consoles.
My PSN
Message 24 of 42 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Your in denial, wow has achievements only reason I played it so long. Games without something is pointless, intact they are anyhow.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 25 of 42 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 6, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Your in denial 

*You're

And how would you know? Just because its opposite of what you think doesn't mean its wrong/false/denial etc etc....

you're an idiot

Furiously Chaosing
Message 26 of 42 (77 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 6, 2013
It's only reason ps3 had a chance, this gen. I know it and deep down you do to. Other system 1080p with gamer points, trophys are cooler.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 27 of 42 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Apr 6, 2013
You are really thick headed. Trophies in games mean absolutely nothing. They're a way to track your progress in a game for completion (of the storyline) and doing everything in the game that you can. They were not and will not be the reason why any of the game systems have been popular.

The systems have been popular because of the features that they offer, and MOST IMPORTANTLY the CONTENT that is available for them. Example: if Uncharted, InFAMOUS, Skyrim, Call of Duty, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Little Big Planet, Halo, Fable, Gears of War, and all of the other games did not have trophies or achievements (for Xbox) they would still be successful. This is because they are quality titles that are fun to play.
My PSN
Message 28 of 42 (71 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Apr 6, 2013
hey, now we wont get stupid, pointless games that have billions of different versions. no more tower defence games, and no more ToM:B or piyomata (im looking at you, the free game that sony gave me, which is a crappy bejeweled game (which is probably another crappy version of the original, whatever it might be))
Message 29 of 42 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheDster wrote:

Oh well.

Because you think it, it must be the truth right?

Be One With The Game.

Message 30 of 42 (32 Views)
0 Likes