Feb 20 2013
By: PESTARIO Splicer 45 posts

Considering PS+? Read

17 replies 597 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

If you enjoy 'discounts' on things like avatars, themes, or the occasional vita game, then by all means  join...(Which never really changes btw)

If you, like me, were hoping for the selection opf free games, id goto Gamefly, or save your yearly ps+ fee and by a few games that are 3mo+ old for $20, or 1 good new release....All you get here is whats not selling on psn, $1.99 shorty's, or games that are so old you can buy them for under $10 at gamestop....

All youll get is weekly disappointment...I only say this after reserving judgment for 6months, and finding less than a handful of enjoyable games...All of which have been there since i joined...One title per week...wanna here the last months games?  

-Darksiders 1

-Anomoly

-Closure

-Vanquish

Mmmm mmm boy...Cant wait to hand over that $50 now can ya?!

The overemphasis on the "free games library" is what hooked me, and is also why i wont renew...Do yourself a favor, and if you insist on trying, go for the smallest available subscription and see for yourself...Make up your own mind...Youve been warrned...

Message 1 of 18 (597 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Re: Considering PS+? Read

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Somethiung could be said for the price reductions you get as a member...'That', i will not hate on...Atleast those are entwined with decent titles...Or did...Seems to be overflowing with avatars or themes anymroe..

Has the ps+ exclusives ever changed from the God Of war set at all?

Message 2 of 18 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 20, 2013

We really needed yet another rant thread? Get a life.

Here's the complete list of NA PS+ offerings over its lifetime: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguesZ0CXzHLdFdnMl9XYmJvSUlzLUFlTlRjNFk2YUE#gid=0

PS+ is $50/yr. You cannot get a better value anywhere else no matter how hard you try. You''ll get your money's worth immediately upon signing up, and then continue to get new games every week.

You'll also get cloud saves, automatic updating, full game trials, and great discounts.

But hey, if you want to listen to the OP's bitter lunacy, go ahead.

Message 3 of 18 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I am not alone buddy...Or should no one say anything, and just 'hope' it gets heard via some telepathic communication? Gotta start somewhere.'..

Btw..Whop has less of a life..the one who makes the thread complaining, or the one taking the time tocomplain about a complain thread>?!

Message 4 of 18 (587 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 20, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

You cannot get a better value anywhere else no matter how hard you try.

I guess you haven’t looked at the PS+ that EU gets.

Message 5 of 18 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I dont see how you can say its value is unmatched...You dont have any choice...At all...Not even  s little...Dont like the one game this week, better luck in 7 days....how is that unmatchjed value? you can take that same money, and get exactly what u want..Some options each weekwoulkd curb much of the problem...I see the buck, but theres certainly little to no bang...

Message 6 of 18 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3275 posts

Feb 20, 2013

PESTARIO wrote:

I dont see how you can say its value is unmatched...You dont have any choice...At all...Not even  s little...Dont like the one game this week, better luck in 7 days....how is that unmatchjed value? you can take that same money, and get exactly what u want..Some options each weekwoulkd curb much of the problem...I see the buck, but theres certainly little to no bang...

It's value is unmatched. Why? Because no other company offers the same kind of service. Kind of a simple answer.  For a hamburger a month it more than pays for itself. Any gamer worth their weight would actually go buy the games they want while supporting the industry and not sit around on their hands waiting for a game to join the IGC. I think you maybe joined for the wrong reasons.......

Also....yeah you can't take that same money and get what you want. Your 1 dollar won't get you much for that week elsewhere. I think you need to go take a money management and economy class.

Message 7 of 18 (572 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Feb 20, 2013

If you are expecting AAA titles every week like so many on the blog think they are entitled to, you don't have any idea how to run a business. Sony just can't do it by only collecting $50 from each person.

Yes, it would be nice if Europe & USA got the same games, but for less than $4 a month, it is an incredible value even if you don't like every game.

PS+ = Free Games + Discounts + Cloud Saves + Exclusives + Avatars + Themes

Message 8 of 18 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

PSN giving away $10 to all loyal costumers.

Feb 20, 2013

64489_433537020060524_913802400_n.jpg

so yeah check ur account and see if u got it. and let me know on here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 18 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: PSN giving away $10 to all loyal costumers.

Feb 20, 2013

o boy now more people can buy Xicontinuum

better yet evey one can but the steam train locomotion

images.jpg

Message 10 of 18 (618 Views)
0 Likes