Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: Concept Game Idea! - PSVITA

Oct 27, 2012

I like the whole gameplay, but perhaps a different theme could be cool.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 11 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I was completely on board until "KKK HOARD" Smiley Indifferent

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 12 of 23 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Andy209 wrote:

Why? It stays true to the theme of the game, back then you could have a bunch of KKK members come with burning crosses and pitchforks to your house and you would have to run like hell or fight for your life.

It ain't unrealistic by any means. Yea it's a game it ain't going to mimic real life to a "T" but it still is true to what actually happened during those times.

I mean we have had ton's of Nazi's in games and even Japanese Kamakazi pilots, honestly what is the difference between that and the KKK, not much really.

Message 13 of 23 (99 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 27, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Andy209 wrote:

Why? It stays true to the theme of the game, back then you could have a bunch of KKK members come with burning crosses and pitchforks to your house and you would have to run like hell or fight for your life.

It ain't unrealistic by any means. Yea it's a game it ain't going to mimic real life to a "T" but it still is true to what actually happened during those times.

I mean we have had ton's of Nazi's in games and even Japanese Kamakazi pilots, honestly what is the difference between that and the KKK, not much really.

Exactly! It stays true to that time period. It would be like a Nazi zombies for back in the slave era. 

BTW was trying to start the project up on kickstarter but I don't have a credit card that I can use to verify the amazon account. So I don't think that is going to work out. 

Twitter: iviaster220
Message 14 of 23 (91 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

IVIaster220 wrote:

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Andy209 wrote:

Exactly! It stays true to that time period. It would be like a Nazi zombies for back in the slave era. 

BTW was trying to start the project up on kickstarter but I don't have a credit card that I can use to verify the amazon account. So I don't think that is going to work out. 

Well there are plenty of other sites just like Kickstarter whether they need credit verification I am not sure and sadly Kickstarter is the more popular one but I know there are others that do very well also that people have funded projects with.

I honestly don't know the names off my head because I have come across them a few times just looking at other peoples projects a long time ago but it would be worth while looking around Google for similar sites that you might be able to get acess more easily to.

Just don't give up, you got a really good idea going. Just keep pushing and it can very well become a reality, it may take time or even a lot of effort but if it means anything to you none of that will matter, making a dream become a reality is all that will matter.

I honestly was just browsing through here really quickly but I figured it was important you know there are other places, if I have the time I'll actually come back and list a bunch of sites like Kickstarter that I can find for you.

I personally would really love to play your game in the future. I truly would, I think it is an amazing idea and a refreshing concept on a game that could possibly become a household series just as much as any other big title out there now.

Cheers.

Message 15 of 23 (83 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Well there are plenty of other sites just like Kickstarter whether they need credit verification I am not sure and sadly Kickstarter is the more popular one but I know there are others that do very well also that people have funded projects with.

I honestly don't know the names off my head because I have come across them a few times just looking at other peoples projects a long time ago but it would be worth while looking around Google for similar sites that you might be able to get acess more easily to.

Just don't give up, you got a really good idea going. Just keep pushing and it can very well become a reality, it may take time or even a lot of effort but if it means anything to you none of that will matter, making a dream become a reality is all that will matter.

I honestly was just browsing through here really quickly but I figured it was important you know there are other places, if I have the time I'll actually come back and list a bunch of sites like Kickstarter that I can find for you.

I personally would really love to play your game in the future. I truly would, I think it is an amazing idea and a refreshing concept on a game that could possibly become a household series just as much as any other big title out there now.

Cheers.

Thanks man! It means a lot that other people really think it's a great idea..

I'm not giving up on this. I'm getting all kinds of message from people that want this too happen. Will look for other similiar sites to kickstarter to see what I can find. I also made a twitter account for the idea. If anyone wants to follow it for updates on what's happening. 

Twitter: EnslavedConcept

If anyone has a specific kickstarter related site, please let me know. I'm looking through some right now.

Twitter: iviaster220
Message 16 of 23 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Kickstartee is the best site.
Message 17 of 23 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Oct 28, 2012
if you put on kickstarter, tahts just to raise money to fund a project, not to get a developer to make it.

ot trying to kill idea, just informing
Message 18 of 23 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Oh. Thanks for the clarification.
Message 19 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 28, 2012

holy krap dude, you went all out. You have everything to start this game. I would definately buy this. 

Great Work man! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 23 (49 Views)