Highlighted
Oct 26 2012
By: IVIaster220 First Son 6 posts

Concept Game Idea! - PSVITA

22 replies 316 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

Hello there!

I am not too sure on who I should contact for a concept game idea. I'm sure you could point me in the right direction if there is a better way to get in contact with some developers. Hopefully some devs will be reading this. 

Here is my idea that I have been working on!

http://enslavedconcept.devhub.com/

I would LOVE for a developer to pick this up and turn it into a big game! I believe this concept has great potential. I have shown this idea to a psvita community, and they were all over it! They all said they would buy this game in a heartbeat. There aren't many slave era games, and this would be a great addition.

Please check it out and if you have contact with some developers, please share this with them. At least let them see the idea. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,

Austin

Twitter: iviaster220
Message 1 of 23 (316 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: Concept Game Idea! - PSVITA

Oct 26, 2012
Dude I like it it. Have you tried KickStarter? Not even sure that would work, but I like the story.
Message 2 of 23 (292 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Dude I like it it. Have you tried KickStarter? Not even sure that would work, but I like the story.

Yep what Gamble says, if you seriously have a great idea and enough to present it properly to others there is no reason people won't want to suppport you in your venture.

I mean Leisure Suit Larry is getting remade because of Kickstarter. That studio had died a long long time ago but one developer wanted to bring it back and already has gotten enough donations to do so.

Message 3 of 23 (288 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I mean you really should put that on Kickstarter, you already have a nice presentation set up. 

I honestly would love to play a game like that and it is literally a genre that has never been touched before in gaming in such a full on aspect such as yours.

I wish you the best of luck. I know if people saw that on Kickstarter they would be just as excited as we are about the idea. You would get what you need in no time to develop the game money wise.

Message 4 of 23 (282 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Dude this looks fantastic! I really hope you have success, best of luck!

Message 5 of 23 (276 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Go talk to sony maybe you can make it as a mobile game.

Also make sure you keep this idea safe.

Message 6 of 23 (259 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Thanks guys for the support!

Sounds like I will putting this idea on kickstarter and see where it goes. My main goal is too just get a company to make it happen, then they can just take the idea and go wherver they like with it. As long as it keeps the main goal and idea the same. 

Twitter: iviaster220
Message 7 of 23 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Wow. I am impressed. Interesting ideas there, would be kind of concerned about the PC backlash but it looks like it would be fun. Kind of an assassins creed/ Metal Gear Solid mix going on. 

Guessing the salve owner is the ultimate boss at the end?  My one fear would be keeping the story moving at the end of each state I guess. Like who are you escaping from and what challanges exist at each state border to have a progression feeling. Or would it be like the warriors where every man, cop, and plantation owner in these states is out to get you? For that you would need a better reason, like maybe the slave owner was a very important leader in the south such as Robert E Lee as it is documented he personally whipped his slaves

On the weapons, if they are having stats, does the character also have stats. What is progression like, all skills available at start or un unlocking mechanism. Also the exclusive weap doesnt exactly tie in as the game is set before the murder or Lincoln unless there is an easter egg in the game about you selling/giving the gun to JWB at the end and lending in the murder of the man that basiaclly gave you freedom.

I love some of your trophy names, very creative. Overall if this is fleshed out a bit I think you could have something here that could be a big sucess. 

Message 8 of 23 (249 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 26, 2012

All you need is for 1 developer, digital or other, to notice it. Then its all good. I mean all you need is that "seed" to be planted in a developers mind, and it will never leave.

Message 9 of 23 (232 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft ubisoft UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT should make it.
Message 10 of 23 (213 Views)