Re: Community Spotlight 9/22 -- PlayStation Franchises

Sep 13, 2012
Message 81 of 168 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012
I have favorite exclusives like little big planet , uncharted , resistance , modnation racers , .....

Also l love psx exclusives such as crash , spyro , croc, ....

But my best exclusive game ever is God of War
#epiccccccccc
Message 82 of 168 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Heavenly Sword, by far is the best exclusive title and my all time favorite and here's why. The story of a redheaded girl who has to protect her clan against an evil king by using the only weapon her clan swore to protect. The Heavenly Sword, a weapon in which with every death taken by the blade, the swordsman slowly loses their own life. I look for only three things when I go to buy a game.
1. Story, is the one crucial thing that makes it or brakes. I am a story teller myself and if a game doesn't have a good story I won't hesitate to skip it. Heavenly Sword's story is amazing, 10 out of 10.
2. The voice acting has to be amazing to make me want to care about the characters, because if don't care about them you don't care whether they die or not and does not make it worth playing. All voice actors do an incredible job portraying their characters especially Andy Serkis as King Bohan, I love him he is an amazing actor.
3. Replay value is also one of the most important things and this has it.
These are the reasons why this is my, no the best PlayStation exclusive made and if no one believes me go and get it yourself, and I pray that one day they finish and release Heavenly Sword 2 and 3.
Message 83 of 168 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Message 84 of 168 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Socom Confrontation

Most of the friends I have meet on this game years ago are still my friends today. I know more about them them some of my real life friends. The game play was amazing no respawn and very tactical. I have over 25 days played on this game. I have over 200 games and not one has even come close to getting played that much.  I can't believe I played that much when the game only had 7 maps and no story. If a map pack came out for it toady sony could name their price. I would pay anything to play new maps.

Message 85 of 168 (109 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Sep 13, 2012

My favorite PS Franchise? I find it hard to chose since I have owned a playstation since the original launched. I am going to have to say Gran Turismo. I have owned every major release for it and always spend hours playing it. I never get tired of it

you smell like a landfill.
Message 86 of 168 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012

My favorite PS3 franchise is Definately uncharted! I really like adventure games and Uncharted is by far the best! I like it so much I felt like I had to platinum everyone! It's just thagp oops of a game!

Message 87 of 168 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 13, 2012
My favorite PS3 exclusive Is Uncharted. The whole series is completely groundbreaking. Some of the greatest visuals I've ever seen. It gets me so excited for the future of games seeing how far the ps3 can get pushed. Another reason I love the uncharted series is because it's a game that's speaks to you. I usually only can enjoy a game if it takes you somewhere and you forget it's a game it just becomes and experience. Uncharted does this by having gripping story lines that keep the player interested and wanting more. When uncharted 3 ended I was begging for more and was sad to see all my favorite characters leaving me but knowing they'd return soon. As corny as it sounds you do form a bond with these characters and you catch yourself actually caring for them. Greg Miller of IGN entertainment was 1
Message 88 of 168 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 13, 2012
My favorite PS3 exclusive Is Uncharted. The whole series is completely groundbreaking. Some of the greatest visuals I've ever seen. It gets me so excited for the future of games seeing how far the ps3 can get pushed. Another reason I love the uncharted series is because it's a game that's speaks to you. I usually only can enjoy a game if it takes you somewhere and you forget it's a game it just becomes and experience. Uncharted does this by having gripping story lines that keep the player interested and wanting more. When uncharted 3 ended I was begging for more and was sad to see all my favorite characters leaving me but knowing they'd return soon. As corny as it sounds you do form a bond with these characters and you catch yourself actually caring for them. Greg Miller of IGN entertainment was 100% correct. It's a perfect 10.
Message 89 of 168 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012
The best game that is exclusive to playstation would have to be uncharted. The amazing graphics ! The best story line you will ever see in a game and the whole action and how hyped up you get to play it is just an amazing feeling I can't wait too see if there's a new one me and my brother play a lot it brings us together because the multiplayer is so much fun too! Anyways that's the best playstation exulsive game ever
Message 90 of 168 (138 Views)
0 Likes