Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 9/22 -- PlayStation Franchises

Sep 13, 2012
Heavy Rain is probably my favorite ps3 exclusive! The story is absolutely amazing! It was the first game to ever make me cry!

Or

Uncharted 2.. for the story and Drakes cute butt!

Or (hah)

Metal gear solid 4... Because that game was pure badass!

(I can keep going but those are my top)

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 168 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 168 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Uncharted series without a doubt. Why? Well because every single element in the series is polished and outstandingly perfect. The weather and particle effects, the facial anamations, anamations in general, gameplay, voice acting, EVERYTHING! I've platinumed all three games, and put hours upon hours into the multiplayer. Other than having the best (yes THE BEST) story I've ever played, these games also sport a superb multiplayer. Filled with so much DLC that you'll never get sick of the game. The multiplayer maps are all colorful, fun and unique, same thing can be said for its gameplay and modes. Overall these games have it all, and I've spent hundreds of hours playing them, and will proabably spend a few more hundred because of the pure masterpeice that this series is.

Thank You Naughty Dog and Sony!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 168 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Here is my link as asked, I must say I misread the instructions at first, and typed my little heart out here, so in a way it's like a double or even triple post, sorry about that, forums aren't really my thing. xD

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Uncharted-Is-King/m-p/3825446...

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 168 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012
hands down metal gear solid 4 followed closely by god of war and not far is the uncharted series. mgs for its epic story, graphics did not hurt it as well considering its a 5 year old game. gow for havng the best anti-hero and uncharted because of elena and clhoe.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 168 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012

HEAVY RAIN because it's the only interactive drama game,ICO & SHADOW  of the COLOSSUS both are one of a kind and GRAND TURISMO the best driving simulator, did i say best ? my bad the only driving simulator anything els is garbage ;-)

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 168 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Definately the intense warfare in the Killzone games. From the very beginning, the entire series just draws you in with the intense plot, the fierce shoot outs, and even the nerve-wrecking moments with heavy enemy units. Killzone has all my love!
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 168 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 13, 2012

There's a ton of them, Legend of Dragoon, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, Uncharted, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles, Sports Champions, Starhawk...

Even PSN exclusives like Linger in Shadows, Journey, Datura, Pixeljunk 4am, Sound Shapes and it will expend...

For me, the PlayStation exclusives are giving fresh and new experience to new players and long and entertaining gameplay for hardcore ones. Most of them are huge success, a few failed, but I know then PS still has a lot of surprises already reveiled who will hits. Games like Tokyo Jungle, PS All-Stars, GoW: Ascension, BEYOND and The Last of Us are in my wish list.

I think I made my point...

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 168 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012

From a guy who doesn't have much time to play.. I gotta say it's Uncharted ! For me is like 'The best movie ever' and I control it.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 168 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 13, 2012

So I have always been a fan of video games. But no one else in my family is much of a gamer so I never needed more than one controller because I have always played video games alone. 

When I heard about LittleBig Planet I thought it sounded like a fun game to play. Once I started playing it I instantly feel in love. One day while I was playing my mom walked in to drop off some clean laundry, but was distracted by my game. She asked what I was playing and I told her. For the first time in my life my mom seemed interested in a video game. She sat there and watched me play for twenty minutes until I finally offered her the controller. Though it took her a while to get the controls down. My mom was running through the worlds of LittleBig Planet with her customized SockGirl, collecting stickers in no time. 

Through out the next weeks whenever I played my Playstation my mom asked me if I was playing LittleBig Planet. Then one day she asked if there was any way for more people to play at once, when I told her that it was up to four players she was both surprised and excited by this fact because that meant that my two younger brothers could play as well. The next day I found three new controllers in my room next to my Playstation. 

Now when ever my family is together we play LittleBig Planet, we have even joined forces to create some levels of our very own and we love the volume of DLC. So my favorite Playstation exclusive is LittleBig Planet for bringing my family closer together. 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 168 (140 Views)
0 Likes