First Son
3 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 11/3 -- PlayStation Stories

Oct 28, 2012

pardon my wording, im new to this. I have been a gamer ever since i was smart enough to grip a controller. at first, i gave myself to nintendo, playing the typical fare of mario 64 to mario kart, pokemon to monster truck madness 64 (kudos to anyone who can figure who created it!). then i switched my flag from nintendo to the first playstation. that system hooked me to my favorite game series of all time; Need for speed. i played faithfully until the Playstation 2 entered my life. then i was introduced to Grand Theft Auto, and the Gran Turismo series. i stayed on the PS2 until the first Xbox showed it could also create triple A titles as well. (im a fan of both sony & microsoft but im a diehard sony fan :smileywink: ) fast foward to 2011, where i was stumped. i stayed on the 360 for 5 years & i finally got bored of it. i picked up a game mag & read a review of the newest Gran Turismo. i was so excited to hear it came out & it was amazing. Skip to September 2012 & i just put the newest PS3 Slim in layaway. every day was killing me that i didn't even have a single game for it. so i grabbed the Resistance & Uncharted dual packs, the Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition, the new twisted metal, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, & the 3rd Resistance & Uncharted games. on September 30th, i finally brought it home, hooked it up, & was amazed. i never experienced the Playstation Network, & fully regret missing it. im staying on the PS3 for a long time. Congrats Sony, you reeled back an old fan. looking foward to seeing whats instore!

Message 31 of 45 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Here is my story: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/The-Playstation-and-Me/m-p/38...

Thank you very much! Playstation has truly been special to me throughout all of its life, and I hope it continues to be just as great! :smileywink:

Message 32 of 45 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 28, 2012

It was about seven years ago when I first picked up a playstation controller, which was the first game controller that I had ever picked up. The first game I played when I first picked up that controller was GTA San Andres, and when I first played it I felt like it was the funnest game I had ever played. I kept wanting to come back to my cousin's house everyday after that and wanted to play it all day, but I couldn't. Later I bought a PS2 and in 2011 I got a PS3(never had an Xbox and never wanted one).

Message 33 of 45 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I had posted my story here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-PlayStation-Experience/m-p...

I hope you enjoy part of my life story. :smileyhappy:

Message 34 of 45 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Message 35 of 45 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 28, 2012

i had an xbox 360 and gamestop didnt tell me u had to but a gold membership to play online so i sold it and all the games and guitars and stuff and got me a ps3 slim and i love it im already a level 15 trophy level on psn and play it everyday and barely use any room on my ps3 hard drive sony fan for life

Message 36 of 45 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 29, 2012

My Playstation Story

I really love playstation ever since the playstation one came out it was really amazing my father had bought one when i was 7 years old me and my father and my mother always played need for speed i was really good in need for speed. Then me and my father had started playing Madden NFL Football when i played the playstation i really enjoy playing and as i keep playing it over and over again i  said to myself  i really love this console sony did a good job of making the playstation one. Playing the playstation it was good memory as the playstation 2 came out i saved a lot of money to buy the playstation 2 system i bought Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 and Madden NFL 2002 and enjoyed playing the playstation 2 again love playing the playstation 2.

As the year go when i sony annouced the playstation 3 i was really happy and i couldn't wait for it but when it came out i couldn't get i was really angry because i didn't have enough money to get it so i had to continue playing the playstation 2 for two more years. When i graduated in 2008 when my mom surprise me with the 40gb playstation 3 and a $150 i was so happy and thank my mother plus she bought 5 games i stayed up all night playing the playstation 3 i was playing it like crazy i couldn't stop myself from it. I love sony because they put there heart and soul into the consoles and its worth it thank you so much sony you guys are the best .

Message 37 of 45 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Message 38 of 45 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I started out gaming as a 5 year old. (I'm 21) so I've had some experience with gaming. My first playstation experience was obviously PS1. It was one of those run downstairs on Christmas Day and be surprised sort of moments. I saw all the latest gaming technology on tv and feeling of having one was amazing, My first game was either Gran Turismo.I can't really remember, but I thought I was on top of the world with those graphics. Back then on the big back tvs GT was crisp and flawless. I swear to this day the original still looks flawless. As for my PS2 days, my first game was ZOE or Zone of the Enders. When I first popped it on I thought I was the only kid in my state to have it. I looked at it like what the heck is this. I then began to play and instantly began to love it. Yes I can't wait until ZOE comes in HD look for my US dollars Sony. Lastly was the PS3. I began as a Xbox guy believe it or not. I traded on Sony because of the shipping date and the price. What were you thinking!!! I look back and weep at how Sony crippled itself with that price. Anyways my Xbox lasted until I got to college. My sophomore year I roomed with 2 ps players. I began to display my Xbox muscles with the games I had. Then they pulled out there PS wittiness with the free Internet. I instantly went into my room, and began to stare at my pun white box. I thought great!! Now what do I have! A couple days later I devised an intricate financial plan to afford a PS3: Sell all my Xbox stuff, use my roomies GameStop card for more money and then buy a ps3. First game I got MAG.
Message 39 of 45 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Here's the link to my PlayStation story: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Hot-Off-the-Press/m-p/3866057...

Thanks for the opportunity!

Message 40 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Likes