Oct 18, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 45 (564 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/27 -- PlayStation Stories

Oct 18, 2012
I work at Target electronics. With people already coming in to get holiday gifts it's hard for me not to bite my tongue and make known my objection when a guest wants to buy an Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii, DS, or 3DS. Although there are some situations where you get reminded that sometimes it's not about the console war or just about gaming. Just a few days ago I had a guest ask me what system is the best/which one they would purchase. I, being a PlayStation fan, sold them into a PS3 Little Big Planet 2, and three extra controllers. I assumed this was just a great sale and I was on cloud nine for selling a PS3. That is when they told me that this was for there family because the husband and wife where having problems in there relationship and wanted to start to make a family game night in order to bring them back together and reunite this family. That when I was shown that yes it's my favorite gaming console, yes it is a Blu-Ray player but for this family it could be there saving grace. It's more than a gaming console. Long Live Play.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 45 (562 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I think I turned in my story late last time. I'll submit my story one last time. My story is about how my brothers and I were introduced to the original Playstation and Crash Bandicoot, and how Sony remains a wonderful part of my childhood. I also talk about how important family is important to me and what Playstation had done for my brothers and I.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Sony-Playstation-memories-...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 45 (560 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 45 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Hey-o'. At the risk of sounding like a total jerk in the entry thread, I thought I'd ask a question. Sorry ahead of time if this is the wrong area for questions. I managed to squeeze out a win about two weeks ago (thank you for choosing me). Would it be okay to enter again with a different story, or should I just hang back and give others a chance in the Sun? I was reading the rules and didn't see anything about one win per person, but I felt I should ask.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 45 (557 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I have been a playstation user since one.  I played a bunch of games and enjoyed them.  My ps2 so durable that after years not using it worked without a problem.  I finally bit the bullet got a PS3 for christmas last year.  I'm really enjoying it now as Playstation Plus member.  Being anime fan being able to watch 24/7 anime on Neon Alley is awesome.  All the anime all the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 45 (545 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I remeber when playstation started, ps1 ps2, ps3 and all playstation portable devices. Favorites: ps3 and psvita
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 45 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 45 (540 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Well my story goes like this i was excited for killzone 3 and was waiting for it to come out cause i had my ps3 since launch a 60 gb system and after killzone 3 came out got the game went home and did a little bit of the story and decided to go online with it right when the game started and when i was about to shoot my first guy my system YLOD on me and wouldnt turn back on so called the tech support and then had to pay the repair fee and it YLOD during the week that a lot of games were coming out like dmc4 then when i got the machine back and got my kz3 back then went to play it again and it YLOD again at the same spot and when i went to go call the tech guys again i had to send it back and miss out more games that came out while it was getting repaird and when i got it back the 3rd time it didnt YLOD on me it crack a blu ray disc so i called the tech guys one more time and said whats going on guys i need a working ps3 and the boss for the tech rep was very nice and said well i need u to send it back one more time and she said i will compensate u please chose one of the following games free of charge and i chose infamous 2 so when i got my machine back it works great now no problems and got my game when it came in with so yes i had a horrible experience but im glad Playstation made it worth my wild
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 45 (537 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Once upon a time I had an xbox but it got the red ring of death so i called microsoft and told me it would cost 200 dollars to repair it so i sold everything i possibly could and waited until a good sale and bought a ps3 slim. It is a great console and hasnt failed me once. Plus i have plenty of space for all my Stuff. Sony For Life Peace!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (518 Views)
0 Likes