Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 11/24 -- PlayStation Stories

Nov 21, 2012

I hope you all enjoy my story of how a genius little game with a main protagonist made of cloth helped me to better my child's education.

Little Big Classroom

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

I always had to go to my friends houses to play video games because all I owned was a gamecube and a few games for it. My friends and I were always really close and they felt sorry for me. So some time before I want away for college, they bought me an original run 60GB PlayStation 3. I remember being so happy since it was the first thing they ever bought for me. It was not even my birthdate or X-mas, they just said: 'Hey, we know you love video games and you play A TON of PS2 games, so we got you this."

Recently, it broke down. I was so sad that the gift I got from my closest friends was broken that I actually started crying. After going somewhere to get it fixed, it finally permanently died. As idiotic as this sounds, when I heard the news, I held a funeral service for my PlayStation 3 (Priest, burial, wooden box coffin, and tombstone included). I cried the entire service.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 21, 2012

True Story 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/When-My-Mom-Lied-So-Good/m-p/...

I had a good laugh reminiscing on this memory. It was like a movie playing back in my head. I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I did living it. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (127 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 21, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

True Story 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/When-My-Mom-Lied-So-Good/m-p/...

I had a good laugh reminiscing on this memory. It was like a movie playing back in my head. I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I did living it. 

MAN THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 21, 2012

How's this for a great story... I saved money for 2 years to afford a ps3, only games I buy are cod games cuz if I buy any other games I can't get cod games when they come out.... I play on a tube tv that I got out of the garbage...... And the black ops 2 sucking so hard caused my PlayStation to freeze up and now I can't play game Or watch movies.... Cool. Back to saving for a new(used) PlayStation... 

At least now that i am avoid treyarch  games, extra cash towards playstation.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I'm pretty much new to PlayStation but not my kids, when they ask for games mommy comes thru(as long as they give me what I want "grades") I worked sometimes 12 hour shifts, there where things that were needed at the house. so i had no time to play, just shop eat shower and as much sleep as i can. I was in a accident and Hurt my back, was depressed and didnt have anything to give me piece of mind. One day I went in my sons room and decided to look at him play. So I watched him and asked him to tell me about how does PlayStation works and explain and show me at the same time. Many things seem great (now I love pacman) so I asked him they have pacman he said let's check and there it was namco right on in the PlayStation store my eyes lit up. He said mom you know you can make your own account, I was like what you serious nah! He showed me we made my account and paid four the namco. I asked my son what is PlayStation home, he said it's a social like network where you interact with people thru a avatar they have spaces where you get free items you can buy spaces clothes, there are events where people join, add people and you can talk type and do events together. I said wow and joined PSH. I have met awesome people played cool games for 2 years now. PlayStation has gave me a piece of mind, when I'm at my homei go to my home away from home PSH, see who's on my friends list interact, now I go on blogs I go on tweets smile laugh receive new items get gifts and party and meet great people. Oh and I buy games and even have my other kids join me in trying to beat some games on home for more free items. Thank you PlayStation for my home away from home PlayStation does bring people together Yaaaa Rock thank you!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (115 Views)
0 Likes