Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 38 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 11/24 -- PlayStation Stories

Nov 20, 2012

Hey Kristine, I have a Playstation Thanksgaming Story for you

:smileylol: I Hope you have a good Thanksgiving

.Lethal

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 38 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Nov 20, 2012

This is a great way to bring attention to the PlayStation Meets the Blog.  I am not a big blogger, and I am sure there are others, like me, out here in the regular Forum.

Not to mention, the prospect of a $50 PSN card is quite enticing as well. :smileyhappy:

For anyone who is interested, I have written My PlayStation Story.  Please read if you want, and by all means, provide comments if necessary.

Enjoy

Moble 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Once upon a time, i wanted to play some PS3 really bad when i was grounded, so i ened up taking my PS3 from my dads room where he hid it and started playing it. when my dad got home from work he found out and saw me playing some CoD and raged so he grabbed my PS3 and "threw it on the ground"(quote from threw it on the ground) he ened up having to buy me a new one with more hardrive and bought me the Playstation Move with the new PS3 as well!
Hope i win the 50$:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 38 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Well, I have the original (fat) 60GB PS3 and it has the yellow light of death. Been watching it stay off for the past 6 months. Hoping to get a job and get it repaired. So maybe if I win I could use that voucher toward purchasing Black Ops 2 (If that's possible?). I tried.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 38 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 21, 2012

In the Spring of 2010, I was unemployed and finding it difficult to remember what it felt like to be good at something.  As with other times in my life, I took refuge in PS3 gaming: This time, I was given a gift—Red Dead Redemption (RDR), to occupy my mind when I wasn’t searching for a job. I quickly got drawn into the world of John Marston. Although my self-esteem was low, it felt good to at least succeed in the virtual world and try to live by a code. I found myself grateful to have a game so immersive that I was momentarily able to forget about my troubles. Due to embarrassment, I was also a bit of a shut-in and went days where my only human contact was with the on-line community that revolved around RDR. I eventually found employment and will always be grateful for having such an epic game to help keep my mind off my mounting frustration. RDR, and my PS3, gave me a chance to actually win at something, and gain friends along the way. I eventually found employment and will forever be thankful to have such a good game, and gaming community, to get me through. Whenever I hear the song “Far Away” I am reminded of some tough times that should never be forgotten.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Nov 21, 2012
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/PlayStation-Creates-Memories-...

I think entering this contest really pushes forward the subject in my entry :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I bought my BO2 on the realease date and i was so excited on it, but then my dad said that he will get my ps3 next black friday since then ihave been so excited to play it, i think he troll me beside he is trying to save some money nice one dad but remember once i get my ps3 there wont be a force to get me out of the tv, not even my precal homework.

i'll be playing vita until then.

sincerely -Martinez_Tankian.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (167 Views)
0 Likes