2 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 11/17 -- PlayStation Stories

Nov 10, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Playstation's Creation of the Six Guy Clan, and the Six Best Friends!

Nov 10, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Here is mine: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Thanks-for-the-Memories/m-p/3... Even if I don't win I think it was  good for me to share this. Thank you for this opportunity.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Hi my name is JC (MXJC psn)

The year was 1995 for me, been playing my Sega Saturn all summer long and I go over to my friend’s house after a day of school and I see him playing this new console called PlayStation. I watch him play him play it for a bit then asked him if I can try it out. He wouldn't let me no matter how many times I've asked him. So I took a very long walk home that day after he kicked me out of his house, I've seen magic before my eyes. I knew right there and then I had to get one. So I started selling my stuff at the end of my driveway after school to sell off my old comic books and some old video games I no longer played, yet I still didn't have enough cash.

I went over to every neighbor around me asking them if they needed any work done, Let's just say I've busted my butt trying to rise enough cash to get what I wanted, while working on my own comic book. So after several months of blood, sweat and grimy dirt I ended up with just the right amount of cash to finally pay for the greatest gaming system in my dreams. So I went up to the local store called AMES..... talk about a very long walk a good 10 miles or so, I didn't care either way how long it took me to walk that far cuz I knew it would soon be mine. When I go in the store and head over to my favorite spot gaming section. I say to the man, I would like to buy that PlayStation gaming system! The man tells me I am sorry we are sold out, my heart dropped and I was crushed by his evil words (SOLD OUT)

As I walk out the door and walk a very long walk home sadden by my hopes being crushed by that evil man, I want home and passed out as my mother yelling at me cuz I ran out of the house without her permission. 2 days later in school that former friend of mine was crying in class, I asked him what is wrong? He told me his PlayStation broke cuz he spilled soda on it, I asked him right away if I could have it for parts! He told me to come over to his house, so I did and he gave me his broken PS system and I ran home as fast as I could. Knowing that for the past several years my father was teaching me how to fix electronics, I busted open that old PlayStation and I knew what the problem was right away. A very simple fix some of the soda messed up V.A cord slot, not allowing it to give picture so I just cleaned it up and turned that baby on..... As I sat there in wowed knowing I have my own PS system, deep down inside I had to tell my former friend that I fixed it. So I called him up and as I was about to tell him he told me that his mom got him a new system, yet I still told him that I fixed it. He told me to keep it, cuz he is scared it might break again.

I was super hyper cuz I had my own PlayStation, I just had to get a game for. With all the cash I had for the system I ended up getting tons of games for it.

That is how I got my very 1st PLAYSTATION SYSTEM

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Here is My Playstation Story :smileyembarrassed: I hope you all enjoy my story

:heart::heart:

BloodFantasy

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

I hope you all take pleasure in my Playstation Story of the week , a more recent  Abcense in Life:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7802 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Here is my story.....

I remember playing video games when I was first five years old. I recall my parents walikng around through an electronics store when I happen to say the display for Sony's Platstation (1). I recall the display featuring a Toy Story game that looked to be the demo of it for the public to play with. To my own suprise at that time, my parent let me have it when I asked for it at that location. 

Soon after getting my first Playstation, my parents got me some games in Christmas time. We couldn't afford a lot. But memories of Crash Bandicoot, Spiderman, and Tarzan filled my days. And even when I finished those, my parents would still rent some more from Blockbuster. Those were the times.

A few years before the Playstation 3 came out, my Grandfather bought me the Playstation 2. I was overjoyed to play something like it. At that time, I didn't fit in well with other kids at school. But saying how I had my own Playstation 2 made me had more confidence at the time. I remember being obsesed with Kingdom Hearts at the time. I literally played hundreds of hours on that game and kept asking my parts to by the sequel for it on our Playstation 2. 

And then the day came when the Playstation 3 came to my home. I was suprised that my parents could actually afford it. When I first used it, it was technology that I've never experianced. A few months later, my parents suprised me with internet access for my PS3 and I joined the playstation network. It was a huge turn in my life.

While that was happening at home, school was a difference for me. I was constantly bullied and it made me so depressed. I remembered kids in high school harrassing me and kept making me feel like a pile of garbage. It really tooked its toll on me to this day. 

Whenever I came home from the horrors of public school, I would try to relax and enjoy my PS3. It was probably the only thing that kept my mind off of school. From saving the universe in Rachet and Clank to expanding my imagination in LittleBigPlantet, it really helped me keep my mind off of things and helped kept me calm. 

Video games was probably my only life in my childhood. It helped me go through all of the troubles that I had in school. I still remain depressed and scarred from the past. Yet, video games helped me go through life until I was able to get help from counceling. I wouldn't be in my senior year in high school now if video games pushed my through everything. 

Thank you Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (60 Views)
0 Likes