Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 11/17 -- PlayStation Stories

Nov 8, 2012
I have a story about PlayStation teaching me a valuable lesson. Please read it! I think even fellow PlayStation users will enjoy this story. community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Playstation-Story/m-p/38747273#U38747273
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 40 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Excuse my faulty link, here is a better one - community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Playstation-Story/m-p/38747273#U38747273
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 40 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 8, 2012

A PSN code? I'm going to try it.

*Ahem!* When I was a wee lad me and my brother owned a Playstation. I broke it by messing with the lens and I had to stick to Nin*Censored* for a while.

Fast forward to christmas of 2007-ish. I got a Playstation Portable with Daxter and I played it a lot. Then I bought Mega Man Powered Up for it. And then Bomberman and Sonic Rivals and more. I even got a taste of Little Big Planet thanks to the PSP. But the dark side of the code will soon rear it's head. I modded my first PSP. Little did I know it was stupid to mod it.

2009 I got the Star Wars PSP and I got introduced to Wi-Fi and PSN. I downloaded game after game and I loved the convinence. Then one day I accidentally crushed the screen of it. Back to *Censored*o and *Censored* 360.

But after graduation I got a PlayStation 3 and I burned some money on that one premium service that gives you games. But I forgot the fine print and I got frustrated with the multiplayer puzzles. so the subscripition was a waste.

But now I am getting through the whole ordeal and I am glad I got my PS3 and the controllers I needed to get through those Puzzles. This time I am staying with sony.

End...

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 40 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 40 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I am (you could say ...) again regarding the PSN, not long ago I started using the PS3 online, and also because I subscribed to PSN I subscribed to PSN + and it is a great gaming experience to be signed and my primary goal is ... be better in every game I buy (which commonly are special edition) and get all the trophies each.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 40 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Here you go cheshire__smile and everyone have a good luck on your spotlight everyone. If you people want to review my story go ahead.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Playstation-Gaming-Of-The-Goo...

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 40 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Nov 9, 2012

My Story...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Marvlman-s-Playstation-Story/...

Grim
" I'm the best at what I do,
but what I do isn't very nice! "
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 40 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 9, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Life-Story-With-Playstatio...

Here is my Story Its a Life long relationship which i've always Enjoyed

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 40 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

My Life With Playstation I Remember Around The TIme When I Was About 4 Or 5 Years Old... I Developed A Good Mind & Sense Of Knowing what I Was Doing In Games. Which Led Me Into Getting A Playstation(The First One) I Just Remember Loving It As A Kid. Just That Warm Blood Feeling You Get When You Just Win Or Complete A Objective In A Game. I Also Remember A Couple Games I Had Then Like Smackdown,Tomb Raider,Fighting Force, Etc... Those Are Games I Usually Played When I Was Young. Those Were Times Before Online Wasn't Even Around Which Means Family & Friends Were Your Competitors. It Always Brought Your Family & Friends So Close To Just Sit There & Play Games For Hours And Hours In A Day. Playstation Is One Of The Game Systems That I Preferred First Before Any Other Systems.

That's When Playstation 2 Came Into My LIfe On Christmas Day Of Year 2000 I Think I Was About 7 Then. It Was A Whole Another Level When It Came Out -*Laughs*- The Only Reason Why I Remember So Clearly Is Because That's When We Had ESPN Football & Smackdown: Just Bring It I Think At The Time. Me & My Brothers Were Up That Whole Christmas Playing That Playstation 2 & Enjoying It Every Minute Of That Night. My Parent Always Knew What We Wanted & That Was A Playstation But, One Day The Playstation Began Not Working Because It Fell Off Of Our Dresser & On To The Floor( HardWood). Bet You My Butt I Was Crying Because Of Those Memories Of Just Playing That Playstation 2 & Just Taking My Anger Out On Enemies In Those Video Games Especially On Smackdown.

So Moving On Down The Line I Was 14 About To Be 15 That Next Year. Christmas Once Came Again In Our Lives To Where We Ended Up Getting A PSP (OMG!!!! I Fell In Love With It) & Not Only Just One PSP But Two For Me & My Brother To Enjoy. It Was The Star Wars Edition One. My Brother & I Use To Play That Star War Game So Much & Online Too. I Love The Features On The PSP A Whole Bunch...I Did Everything With The Playstation Like I Used It As A MP3, Explored The Internet,Watched Movies,Downloaded Demos, Just Whole Lot Of Things. I Took It To School Every Day Just To Show It Off To People & Sneaked It To Play During Class While It Was In Session. It Was One Of The Best Gifts I Ever Had Until It Got Took By A School Administrator (Which He Never Gave Back) I Was So Upset.

After A While I Ended Up Getting A Playstation 3 At The Age Of 15 Before Turning 16 . The Reason For It Is That I Played The Uncharted 2 Demo At My Older Brother Apartment & Love it So Much. So I Got My Very Own Playstation 3 Around In February Of 2009. Then In 2012 I Was 17 Going On 18 This Year My Playstation Broke. I Had The Choice Of Choosing Something Else Or A Playstation 3  So Me Making My Decision I Choose The Playstation Of Course. I Couldn't Bear Losing All Of My Friends On Playstation & Leave The PS Community Behind Me NO WAY. Thanks To Sony I Can Still Have That Same Fun Like Back Then With My Family And Friends That Have A Playstation 3 Aswell( Free Of Charge Online Play). My Brother & My Sister & I Can Have Fun Without Even Being Near Each & Im 18 This Very Day All Grown Up Now Turning 19 in July Of Next Year & THANKING YOU SONY For Being There Since Day One For Me & My Family.

With Love,

KeNNeyisBack

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 40 (301 Views)
0 Likes