Oct 31 2012
By: cheshire__smile PlayStation Community Manager 238 posts

Community Spotlight 11/10 -- PlayStation Stories

15 replies 1093 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Hey folks,

As usual, the next Community Spotlight is on Saturday, November 10th. Tell us stories about your experiences with the PlayStation brand (either consoles or games or both :smileyhappy:). So long as the story pertains to PlayStation, you're free to write what you wish!

If you'd like to participate (and maybe win $50 to spend on PSN) go ahead and create a thread in the "PSN Community Meets the PS Blog" area. Write your little heart out, and then reply to THIS thread with a link to your story. (It should be a thread of it's own). 

I'll review entries on Wednesday 11/7. Remember, only one person's story can be chosen and that person will snag the $50 PSN Store credit. 

Take a look at some of the spotlight winners to get an idea of what it takes to make the cut. We don't want it to be too short or too long, but *juuuust* right. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (1,093 Views)
Wastelander
617 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 11/10 -- PlayStation Stories

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Hello everyone a nice day for writing experiences. If you want to see my post your free to do so. Don't forget to reply and add kudo if you want. However, my birthday is on November 7th and good luck to all. And have a great day :smileywink:.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Success-Of-Playing-Playsta...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (1,079 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

MY JOURNEY

Nov 3, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (977 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 3, 2012
  • A PURE FIRST GAMING EXPERIENCE

from the beginning of my life i was a big fan of sony i buyed all their gaming consoles from ps1 to ps vita .i buyed the ps3 when i heard of assassin creed 2 i loved it but i onley played it on my mind because no one sell that game in my city i live in morroco .My first game wasn’t even call of duty or LBP or just cause 2 it was pes2009 and i buyed it in 2011 so do the mathematics.my love for PS3 is deep even if i dont have any good game to play with it when i go to the playstation store and see all the new games and themes i feel sad about myself because this is 2012 and i'm still playing 2009 games .the best thing that could’ve happenned to me under the circumstances is to win the 50dollar gift and finally buy my first game from the playstation store (assassin creed 2).so i want to thanks sony for making all of this possiblr

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (941 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (939 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 3, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/My-Journey-with-PS/m-p/387121... i think my story is pretty good, although I left out some epic stuff i been through with sony

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (924 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (886 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (874 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

A Way Of How I Got Connected To PSN Today (:

Nov 4, 2012

My first console was a PS2 I can't remember how I got it because i was very young back then. The games I spent my time playing were Grand Theft Auto Vice City, it was mostly my dads but I got to play it to, my other game was Need For Speed Underground,I wasn't really a NFS fan back then but now I got an eye out for games I want. Then a couple years i had my PS3 from the US back to PR then back to the US & i stil had the PS2, then thats when i got the PSP man was that all I did I had WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2008 & Ratchet & Clanck Size Matters that's when I became a Ratchet Fan. 2 years passed & the PSP was in one piece it was getting close to my birthday so I was a Dragon Ball Z fan at that time, I told my folks that i wanted Tenkaichi Tag Team, I got it my folks told me "don't go on beating it in one day & then come to us saying umm I'm bored" so I accidentally forgot what they said, then I beat it in 2 or 3 days but i still had stuff to do I just kept on playing against the CPU, I was like the best at that. But a couple months passed my uncle had the PS3, so one time he came over I only had time for one demo, so he looked in the store i picked Little Big Planet 2. I played the demo & finished on time so then my folks came & asked "You want the PS3" my reply "Heck Yeah". It was getting close to christmas time I was super excited thinking what am I getting then ofcourse I was expecting the PS3, I didn't find the PS3 but when we finished unwrapping everything we were all missing something a 3DS for my bro, my sis, & my PS3 so my dad told me "you missing something look around" they were all behind the christmas tree OMG I saw an Uncharted 3 bundle with a PS3 360 gb I believe & that is how I became an Uncharted fan aswell then a 1 year with my PS3 all my games so far are 4 OMG i suck i getting games I have Uncharted 3 obviously, Dragon Ball Raging Blast 1&2 & MLB 07 The Show that my uncle gave me. Soon I hope on getting Black Ops 2 for my PS3, & the PS Vita with Black Ops Declassified if that is how you spell it & I'm really excited for Black Ops 2 Zombie Campaign that's all. And that is how I got so connected to the Playstation Brand you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work Playstation will stick with me the rest of my life :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (862 Views)
0 Likes